Erin D.
Springfield, IL
I purchased the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Mask and when my munchkin saw the cute package and heard the word bubble, she insisted she get to try it too.

After use, my skin had that freshly cleansed “tight” feeling. I did not put on any of my normal moisturizers after use as I wanted to see what it would do. I had no reactions and neither did the munchkin.

It was very fun to use. The clay cools your face when you apply it, and the bubbling starts very quickly (make sure the top gets back on securely, it will start to bubble in the jar). Then it starts to tickle and itch because there are tiny bubbles forming and popping all over your face.

After 5 minutes of bubbling, you massage the product in. The bubbling WILL NOT stop. every time you stop rubbing, new bubbles will form.

It isn't easy to wash off. I suggest a pore brush or shower. I like that though, it makes it feel like I can't possibly wash off all the goodness by over rinsing. It works up a really nice lather.