Danielle R.
Austin, TX
This summer, I have been looked for a facial mask that will help clean my pores out more thoroughly and bought the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask through Memebox. This beauty mask had received great reviews so I thought I would give it a try.

During the summer, I sweat a lot so I really needed something that would clear the gunk of my pores. If I am not diligent, I get really clogged pores on my nose and cheek area that leaves my skin looking real dirty and “rough”.

This mask is a carbonated mud mask that removes black head and the carbonation causes the bubble to foam up as you massage it on your skin. It does create a soft tingling feeling and kind of makes the product really fun to use, at least for me. I love products that have some charm or cool feature so this mud mask has been really fun to try! It bubbled so fast that I did not manage to get a good picture of the mask on my face, haha !

One reservation I had about using a mud mask is they can be fairly drying but I was pleasantly surprised that my skin did not have a dried out feeling after using this mask. It can get a bit messy if you’re not careful but it does come with a little scoop inside the lid that makes it easier to apply.

Not only was it easy to use but a little really goes a long way with this product and I only apply it once or twice throughout the week, depending on how my skin looks.

Just as its name suggest, it’s a very smooth, milky texture and leaves a bit of silky feel behind.

This mask does not tighten like most clay masks; it just kinda ‘dries’ similar to how a cleanser would and since you apply for a fairly short time, I don’t see it causing any dry skin. My skin actually feels a little moisturizer after I’m done.

This is the first facial I’ve used that has removed gunk from my pores and left my skin feeling completely smooth.