Kari V.
Potosi, MO
This mask is pretty great! In my experience with the mask, it's pretty messy and doesn't wash off very easily, BUT it's super fun and does leave my skin feeling soft and clean! The first time I applied the mask I used the little spatula tool it comes with and applied probably too much product. The mask bubbled as expected, and I was able to massage it into my skin before rinsing, but it took quite a long time, using a wash cloth and warm water, to remove all the mask. It really sticks to the skin and feels like it's going to be there forever! The second time I applied it I applied a much thinner coat, but in hindsight it was TOO thin. The product still bubbled up nicely, but when I tried to rub it into my skin before rinsing it was dried out feeling and wouldn't spread. Even so, it was still really difficult to remove. And again, my skin looked and felt beautiful after. The third time I put a medium amount and, while I still had a heck of a time removing it, I was able to massage the product into my skin. Oh, and the bubbles inevitably end up in your eyes and nose, which is really, really irritating. I still LOVE this mask, but in the future I will only apply it before a shower. I am guessing it will be WAY easier to remove in the shower than at the skink!