BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Jade B.
Durham
I had been saving this mask for a special occasion and finally got a chance to use it when my sister was visiting and we were sitting around watching youtube beauty tutorials and randomly came across  Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub who was reviewing the very same mask! So we decided to give it a go, and wow it took us on a journey. Initially putting it on was a little difficult because the consistency is thick, goopy and it wanted to drip off. Once we got it spread out (somewhat) evenly we sit back to watch the rest of the video as our masks started to bubble. The instructions tell you to wait until it is at FULL BUBBLE to rub it in, and we kept thinking it was at full bubble...let me tell you, you will have no trouble telling when it's at full mast. It was thick, fluffy cloud-like bubbles coming off your face in almost an inch of thickness! (my 1st photo is at this phase) We specifically avoided our eye and lip areas but with the expansion in size it still got on my lower lashes and tried to creep up my nostrils a bit (not pleasant). It's also not for the ticklish or sensitive because it feels like something is crawling around on your face that you can't swat or touch. Once it was fully bubbled up you're supposed to use a little water and then work the mask into your face (my 2nd photo is at this phase). This part is the trickiest and almost put me off the mask entirely because it is. so. freaking. hard. to. get. off. We hadn't brought wash cloths for the task and I would absolutely ensure that I had them available next time because using your hands and running water is NOT enough. We ended up dunking our faces in the kitchen sink and using the little extendable hose for added water pressure. It still took the better part of 10 minutes to rinse off, and my hairline, shirt, countertop and part of my floor was soaked. The upside is your skin feels great after! My face was feeling a little tight which usually means that you've over cleansed, so I made sure to pat in a good layer or two of essence and serum to compensate. Afterward, my face felt happy, smooth and silky (my 3rd photo is the after). I would use it again for special occasions, but it's definitely a little too tricky for frequent use.
KayLeigh L.
Milky Pig Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack by Elizaveccaor Okay y’all, buckle up for this one. I have to start by saying this mask is not for the faint of heart. You have to commit, date, and marry this mask because it is a bumpy ride. First, it is very thick and goopy as you apply. While applying, it will start to foam and eventually begin bubbling rabidly. This was intense and extremely itchy. Do not let this sit on your face too long after it bubbles because it is very stripping. I massaged it into my face with water before taking off. Taking this off was a CHALLENGE. I suggest using a washcloth to help out. Be extremely cautious around the eye area. Mine bubbles up at least three inches off of my face and I thought I would be permanently blind. DO NOT APPLY THIS PRODUCT TOO THICK or it will literally move into your house without paying rent. I think it’s a great purchase for $12! I may or may not use this again and it may or may not haunt me in my sleep.. you just have to try it to understand. Good luck :)
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
I love this mask. I have combination skin, oily in spots and dry in others. To use it correctly put a thin even layer on quickly. I prefer to use my fingers because the scooper it comes with is kind of awkward. It starts to bubble quickly. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rub it around your face. The slightly irritating part of this is taking it off. After a few uses I have found using a wet warm washcloth to remove the majority of it works the best (it doesn’t stain at all) and then rinse any remaining residue off with water. I say this because it is a very thick product and kind of slippery I guess would be the word, so its kind of difficult to get off with wet slippery hands. Another word of caution it is carbonated. I know it says it on the bottle but I just didnt really think about it and was pretty surprised by the reaction on my face. Tiny little bubbles popping and can get sort of irritating, and sometimes you REALLY want to rub your face. It is not unbearable and worth it.

This stuff works miracles on my black heads, and my skin feels awesome. I will say that I definitely feel like I need to moisturize afterwards but you should anyway. Sometimes I uses a moisturizer sheet mask after and with the two combined my face feels amazing.

Also, it’s fun!
Vilma V.
💖This product contains kaolin, charcoal powder, carbonated water, collagen, bentonite, and natural extracts. Together, they provide redness reduction, and improved tone and texture. A picture of the ingredients has been provided for reference.
💖This is more of a cleanser type of mask. In just five minutes, the mask can be exfoliated off with a face scrubber of your choice. A brush was provided to apply the mask with. That was a big plus for me. It also comes with a spatula, which aids in application.
💖As always, Elizavecca products come with an original seal and number, which proves its authenticity.
💖This skincare product provided deep moisturization and is an effective cleanser.
💖This product is sensory issues friendly.
💖Note: I was sent this product free for review.
Stephanie S.
I can’t say enough about this brand. It’s cute packaging lures you in (aww piggies!) and then the products are amazing to boot! I would recommend Elizavecca to anyone who is looking to get into Korean skincare but not spend a ton of money. This mask is fantastic! It’s so fluffy!! I leave it on for about ten bubbly fizzy fun minutes then remove it with a warm washcloth for super pretty soft skin. :) it works wonders on my blackheads. I just recently I started to have acne as an adult and it helps a lot with that as well I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I have dry to combination skin and my husband has oily skin and we both use it with no problems! I’d recommend moisturizer after though because it’s a little drying to me. Overall 10/10
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I am a huge fan of the brand Elizavecca! With that being said, I was exicted to be chosen to review the Elizavecca carbonated bubble clay mask on 0.8L. It is recommended not to wash your face before using the mask.
   The instructions in english are: Scoop a proper amount of the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask and spread evenly on dry, uncleansed face. Wait for 5 minutes until bubbles start to appear then gently massage it all over the face to melt down dirt. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
     I really like that a brush is included. To clean the brush, I just rinse out the mask with warm water and put it back in the clear protector to help keep its shape.  When applying the mask it is best to move quickly because some spots start to bubble before you've had the chance to completely apply the mask.
    I really enjoy the bubbling sensation! I like feeling the mask work its magic! This mask is wonderful, my pores look smaller and black heads are gone! I can see myself using this at least once a week.
Julie K.
Dallas
I’ve been trying different bubble masks since they hit the market. Olivè Young has a plethora of bubble masks from bubble sheet masks to the carbonated clay masks. I have tried the April Skin Pink Piggy Mask but I always end up using my Elizvecca one! I am a repeat user and I love doing this mask every so often! The packaging is adorable and the product does wonders for your skin! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has been curious about carbonated masks! Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
I got this product off of amazon after seeing many youtubers making videos of this face mask. You don’t need a lot for this face mask a little goes a long way as this face mask expands after being exposed to the air. When I first applied it right after I put some on my face it started to bubble and tickle. This face mask was very itchy for the 5 minutes I had it on. It was very hard to wash this off as when you wash off some the bubbles would just come back right after you washed it off making it very annoying. It left my skin kinda red from all the rubbing it took to take it off.
Gaby R.
This bubbling mask has really good quality and is affordable. It comes with a mini applicator that is easy to manipulate. The thickness of the product isn’t sticky. As soon as it’s been on your face for about 30 seconds it starts to bubble up. It’s very relaxing, fun, and detoxifying. Under the bubbles you feel a tingle :). It’s hard to rinse off though and can be very messy. Even so , i loved this mask so much first use. I can’t help but laugh when i see myself though. It makes your face so huge lol! The name is so cute as well.
Amanda S.
Colorado Springs
Ok so I’ll be honest when I say I bought this mask as a gag gift... I thought it looked “fun” but I didn’t expect it to ACTUALLY work!! It smooths and tightens my skin and I feel like a kid using it! It is by FAR the best affordable mask on the market. I fell in love with this product from day one! It’s a bit cumbersome to wash off in a sink but removing in the shower is simple and solves that issue. Highly recommend!!
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?