BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElizavecca
Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

by Elizavecca

For the #Elizavecca fans, out all the products displayed in the photo, which one would you say you are most loyal to? #skincarerocks #kbeauty #selfcare #skincaresecret #bubblemask #ampoule #ampule #serum #facemask Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask [product:elizavecca-witch-piggy-hell-pore-control-hyaluronic-acid-97%-50ml-50ml] [product:elizavecca-cf-nest-97%-b-jo-serum-50ml-50ml] [product:elizavecca-milky-piggy-galactomyces-100%-50ml-50ml]
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask ? Does this product dry out your skin or make your face really red?
I'm interested in trying this foaming mask. I love using masks and I had never tried this one, it looks fun! Any experiences? Pros and cons?
Start your review of Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask!
Product Highlights
I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. in reviews
Gosia Ł.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Gosia Ł.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask gets the job done in less than 5 minutes! I love using this when I need a deeper pore cleaning but don’t have time for the Amazonian clay mask, which I leave on for 20 minutes. It tingles and feels funny but it’s also kind of fun. Great product for a great price.
Rachel T.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Rachel T.
This is such a fun product! I love watching the fizzies form on my face after putting the mask on. It tickles a bit but for me it feels nice. The product works well at leaving my face feeling nice and clean after using it. I am so happy I randomly discovered this product! I recommend it.
Vanna L.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Vanna L.
This mask is super fun! It bubbles after it's applied to get deep down into your pores and bring built up sebum/dirt to the surface. I tried this mask quite awhile ago (with less than stellar results), but I decided to give this one another chance because I think I may have left it on too long the first time. As it turns out, the 15 minutes I left it on before was entirely too much for my skin; this time around I applied a thin layer and left it on my skin for about 5-7 minutes, and it washed off so much easier and made my skin look clean, clear, and soft instead of stripped and dry. Turns out, I just left it on too long! I can understand why everyone raves about this now; it left my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I honestly went from hating this product to putting it on my repurchase list, which rarely happens. Definitely one of the best clay masks I've tried to date!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Danniel R.
The Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is designed to remove dirt from pores and skin through the use of carbonated water and charcoal. It removes dirt and blackheads while tightening pores. The clay mask contains 100 grams (3.5 oz) and Elizavecca was nice enough to include a packing brush with the mask. The mask has a slightly spongy texture and is dark gray in color. It has a light almost powdery scent. The mask, when allowed near oxygen, starts to bubble quite gently. Elizavecca was nice enough to provide a packing brush with the mask. Recommended use is to apply for 5 minutes until bubbling stops and then massage product in to properly cleanse the skin. After that rinse off with lukewarm water. After using, my skin looks pretty even and feels pretty smooth. It really helps diminish redness and doesn’t dry out the skin. It has a semi-powdery scent and I didn’t notice any irritation, the bubbling sensation is actually pretty mild and it was a fairly comfortable mask to apply and wear. It’s quite amusing to wear and it’s a fun way to use a mud mask. What I like: the mask is pretty mild and comfortable, the ingredients are really nice and high quality. It cleanses skin nicely and doesn’t dry out the skin. I had pretty smooth skin afterward. The mask is a cool idea and it’s fun to use. What I don’t like: if you apply too much it’s really time-consuming to remove it. It has a powdery scent which is kind of annoying.
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Hillary T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I found this product because of a BuzzFeed video and I have to say I have no regrets with this purchase! I have used bubble masks before but they were in a sheet mask form, but this is so much better than all of them! I would buy it again because it FOAMS UP like crazy making me look like a cloud which is fun! Also, it has clay in it as well as the bubble oxygen mask which makes the perfect 2-N-1. The mask has made my skin so soft and poreless! This mask is kind of hard to take off, bit you have to use water to rub the mask in your face first and than you'll be able to remove it seamlessly.
Hailey W.
Pensacola, FL
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Hailey W.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Hailey W.
I love this mask!! First off it's so fun and refreshing. Once you put it on and leave it for around five minutes, it foams up sooo much! Then you pat it down and sort of lather it in as it turns to a clay consistency. I will say, do not cover your entire face to the edges because it foams up so much. It will probably get in your hair and your nose and eyes if you do this! I prefer to apply before I'm going to shower because it is so messy to rinse off.
Allie W.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Allie W.
This is one of my favorite masks I own (and I'm a self proclaimed mask addict so I own a lot!) and it's mostly because it's so much fun! I lowered it one star because it can be messy and you have to apply it quickly or else it bubbles too fast in the jar and you can waste the rest of the mask, as it is activated by oxygen. Other than that, I love the way it looks when it foams up and the little tickling sensation on your face is so much fun! Whenever a friend comes over for an in home spa night, this is always the mask I suggest because it tends to create a fun atmosphere and mostly everyone who has tried it with me, loves it. Sometimes, if you're quiet, you can hear the bubbles. How cool is that? Plus, it feels really good when you rub it in and the results are perfect. It's not one of those masks where you take it off and go "ah! I'm so refreshed!" but it still makes your skin feel better than before.
Nicole R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I have Enjoy using this interesting mask for the last month. It has a unique texture, and bubbles up on your face as it heats up and sits there. It can get ticklish and itchy when it sits on your skin for longer than a few minutes. not sure how much it does for my skin but it’s a fun experience. 4/5 stars. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Karla M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Karla M.
I love to use it as fun and leaves you very soft skin ,helped me a lot with my acne
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Carrie V.
This has been a great cleansing mask for myself. Love how it bubbles and tingles while on your face. Seems to take less time to do this makes than some and well this one is so much fun. Don't forget to put the lid back on. Exposing it to air will make contents in jar bubble.

196 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Skincare R.