Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

by Elizavecca

Does this hydrate dry skin?
is this product effective for big pores and combo skin?
Does this clear up your skin ??! Or dose it work
Start your review of Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask!
Product Highlights
“I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. ” in 41 reviews
Alton, TX
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Nicole G.
Love this clay mask💗 it works amazingly! I feel my skin soft, clean, deep down to the pores. I bought it on amazon for only $10! Wow! It's a great price for this product not to pricey. I wouldn't change anything about it!
I love how fun it is to use it , I love the way my skin looked after I love everything about this spécifique product .
Super nice on the skin and very affordable! It's really gentle and I've been using this for a while now. Love it!
Oily / Acne
San Francisco, CA
This mask is fun and interesting, but I didnt see any crazy changes to my skin when I used this. With this mask, you really have to work really fast when applying it on your face, bc it will start to bubble up. I love the tingly sensation as the mask is bubbling up bc it makes it seem like its taking all the gunk from your face. But the part i hate the most is removing it. No matter how long I try to scrub this off my face, I would feel like there is a film all over my skin. It just doesnt wash off the face well or easily. 3 stars because its fun and innovative, but I really dont think this mask does anything, except look fun
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a fun mask to have and apply when you have a pajama party with the girls (and the boys). It is very fun, because it bubbles on your face and kind of tickles. In terms of how efficient it is, well, it is a budget friendly mask! This is not bad, just the expectations are different. I believe it did everything it promised to do! The skin felt nice and clean after it. I recommend using it after a good peeling, and applying extra hydration after!
Combination / Blackheads
San Jose
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Sylvia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is very interesting to use. This product is well know for bubbling up and this product does bubble up. A lot. Because of that and the fact that this is a clay mask, it is a bit hard to wash of your face. But other than that this product is great and leaves my face feeling fresh and soft.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Puffiness, Sun Damage
Washington , DC
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Angie E.
This mask can not be missing in my kit !!!!!! Do you want a deep cleansing of your face and that your skin is soft and luminous? you must have this bubble mask I love it !!! With little product I completely cover my face and wait a couple of minutes for it to take effect and then massage to remove it. Price is super cheap and easy to acquire
Combination / Sensitivity
Lakeland , FL
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Victoria S.
After seeing this all over social media I wanted to try it, I bought it online and tested thus on my fiance. He fell in love with this product. The mask is shiny, bit cold, and smooth when applying. The mask then bubbles over time. When you wash it off YOUR SKIN LOOKS and smells FLAWLESS! I kid you not I used the whole product up in two weeks. Bubbles tickle. Do NOT put a thick layer becuase no bubbles will arise.
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Gladstone, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
This product helps your skin brighten,it didnt do much for break outs but it does leave your skin feeling softer and more breathable. While just being a all around fun and hilarious fave mask to do with the girls.
Beavercreek
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this face mask . It bubbles up on your face , I like to push it back down , it will bubble up again.. not as much as the first time but still fun . It’s great on my skin too . Cleans my pores like a gem !
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...