Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

by Elizavecca

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask how well is this mask? and what is it’s price?
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this product any good? I haven’t seen much reviews from black people. I want to try it
Start your review of Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask!
Product Highlights
...bottom after using this. I should know...I have two! It doesn't hurt my sensitive skin or flair up my rosacea. It's amazing. I love this mask!in reviews
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Karen A.
This mask is fun to use as it foams up as it sits on your face. Smell is kind of earthy. But I didn’t feel like this mask did a whole lot for my skin, therefore I do not reach for it often. Also, the instructions & ingredient list are in Korean.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I like it. It bubbles up before you can completely apply it to your face. It's not really a problem but still. It also will start to bubble up in the jar. I mix it up and put the top on good to try to stop that from happening. It doesn't really dry up on your face like most clay masks. I liked how it felt. But I wouldn't say I seen vast improvements on my face. It's worth the buy though.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Sandra C.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Sandra C.
I received this product for free through .08 liter. Which is a Korean beauty product testing site. Since the packaging was all in Korean I had to look up the instructions, but once I found it, it was a very simple process. Simply apply the clay mask and wait for 5 mins. The longer that it is on, the more it will bubble. Seriously, my husband & loved looking at me with this on. They all thought I looked like a troll from Frozen (see photo). Once you get to the bubbly stage you wipe clean. To b honest, I've never found a black head remover that worked so well! Minimal to zero black heads! Great & fun products
Cheryl W.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Cheryl W.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Cheryl W.
love this mask! Its a unique clay mask that bubbles once you put it on to remove impurities. Then you add a little water and massage away the bubbles for even cleaner skin. I used a facial cloth to rinse it off and it left no residue and my skin leaving super clean and healthy. The after photo shows my clean shiny skin! It doesn't have a noticeable smell and it's fun to use! #Elizavecca #Carbonatedbubbleclaymask  #mudpack #bubblemask #Kbeautyaccount #08L
Lisa J.
This Elizavecca mask activated almost immediately turning light gray, and bubbling before I could even completely apply it across my entire face. It was fun to squish after the 5-minute wait was up, most of the bubbles stopped re-forming once squished, so you don't have to worry that it'll keep multiplying in size for all eternity. The squished bubbles feel like it has little microbeads as you massage it around your face. While my face did feel tighter as I patted dry after rinsing off this Elizavecca mask, it was the sort of tight that you feel you need to apply moisturizer. While it looked like it washed away all of my makeup, my face did not feel fresh and clean, and I could still see my stubborn blackheads. I also noticed that this Elizavecca clay mask is not like other clay masks, as it does not dry and cause you to be unable to move your face.
Yaneth S.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Yaneth S.
Warning its ticklish as hell lol once it starts to carbonate its so much fun you turn in to a cloud. I feel my face clean and soft after use i have dry skin so i just would recommend to use a 2 a week no more because it can be too stripping if you used regularly.
Jennifer S.
Minneapolis , MN
Absolutely love anything by Elizzavecca. This one was super fun as it foamed up. Andy skin felt absolutely azing after using it.
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is awesome I really like how it helps my face looks fresh and smooth and really clean
Danielle N.
I love this mask! Bubble masks are so fun to me and this one is so helpful when it comes to clearing up the skin. Since it is a charcoal based mask it helps to pull out all the dirt and impurities from the skin. It really helps the appearance of acne and black heads. I really like this mask because I did see a notice difference in the appearance of my skin. It helped to even my skin tone and clear up some breakouts I had as well  as blackheads.
Francisca O.
San Diego, CA
I bought this face mask on amazon. My little sister is going into her teen years and I want to start teaching her how to take care of her face. She loves it. We used it together when I recieved it in the mail and we laughed the whole time because it turned into foam on your face. All you feel is tickles. It's perfect for young laidies. Theres no tingling or pain when using this mask. She loves using it. I'm ordering a couple for us to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nasrin H.
il y a 4 mois
Laura P. il y a 4 mois
It’s definitely much more of a gimic than actually having any benefits!
mariami L.
New Castle, DE
il y a 10 mois
Shakira T. il y a 10 mois
I love this mask. It clears my pores and blackheads very well. It comes with a spatula for application and foams up as it works.. I leave it on for about 2-4 minutes (depending if its post workout or post make up) and wash off with warm water. I paid about $10 for the mask and use it about 2-3 times a week. Also my kids get a kick out of how I look when I have it on.
Noria E.
il y a un an
Lisa K. il y a 5 mois
It’s ok. Honestly it made my skin itchy and I didn’t notice any changes.