Elizavecca Kangsipack 120ml 120ml uploaded by Cheryl W.Elizavecca Kangsipack 120ml 120ml uploaded by Darlene F.

BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca see more...

Cheryl W.
This mask had a beautiful gold color and a wonderful smell. It was easy to apply and felt great on my skin. I love that it left my face feeling extremely clean and toned.
Nina F.
Love all elizzavecca products! They are so affordable and works great! This mask specially makes my skin super bright and soft. Does not irritates.
Jenniffer C.
Has a strong fragrance but I do enjoy the smell. Goes on a light gold and when it is dry it is a milk white. My face feels tighter and soft.
Idoia A.
This is a gel-like gold product (not real gold obviously) that after leaving on the face for several minutes, depending on how much you applied -although you really just need a fine layer of it-, it will dry to a white comfortable clay mask. This product will absorb excess oil (not as much as green clay masks do, for example) and will leave the face brighten, although this is not a lasting thing; if you do this at night, by the following morning the effect of brighten will be gone. It's a good quick mask and sometimes I use it in my morning routines before doing my make up. For oily skin it can be complementary to other clay masks, and for dry skins it can be a fresher non drying mask.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
I love face masks and packs. The kangsi pack is good value, and I find that a little goes a long way. And best of all, my skin seems to love it.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
i love Elizavecca products! whats your favorite skincare line? Elizavecca Kangsipack 120ml 120ml