Elizavecca

13%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Probably my favorite product by Elizavecca. My boyfriend and I used this mask so fast and ended up ordering another one. We’ve reached the end of that bottle now and I’ll be ordering again. The mask goes on smoothly and it’s not hard to take off like most masks.
5 / 5
First off, the price is very affordable. The scent is off the charts! It has 24k chips in it or so they say. It applies smoothly and stays on for up to 20 minutes. I can feel it start working in probably in about the first 3 minutes. I feel a slight tingle but not the stingy tingle, more so the refreshing tingle. I also feel the lifting and tightening affect. It has done wonder for my skin and has help aid in my fight against acne. Now mind you, nothing is going to solve your acne 100% so don’t buy a product with those expectations. That’s like thinking a man is a perfect and won’t ever make a mistake. Ain’t gonna happen, he will. The results of this product are out outstanding. [product:elizavecca-kangsi-pack-24k-gold-pack]
5 / 5
💛This is one of my favorite masks. I have been using this for years. It helps clear up my skin, reduces wrinkles and evens out my skin tone. It's also so fun to use. When you apply it, the color of the mask is gold. When the mask on your face turns white that's when you rinse it off. This is my go to for random breakouts. I hope they never discontinue this I'll be devastated. I have sensitive/oily skin and my skin loves it. I highly recommend this mask to everyone. It also isn't oily or drying. I believe this is a mask for everyone.💛