BY ELIZAVECCA

• Is this more of a moisturizing mask or what exactly does it do?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
RECEIVED MY ELIZAVECCA MILKY PIGGY KANGSI PACK 24k GOLD MASK FOR A TRIAL FEE OF $3.99 FROM @0.8l_usa IN EXCHANGE FOR MY REVIEW.
🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Kangsi Pack 24k Gold Mask provides long-lasting moisture retention, remove impurities, and re-energize & revitalize skin. Each session will leave you with the appearance of firmer, more hydrated, and youthful looking skin.
I’m so excited that I got my hands on this beauty. I’m a huge Elizavecca Fanatic & I love GOLD!!! The packaging is so adorable, and comes sealed with registration number. So I know I am getting the freshest batch, correct product and formula. Before applying any mask I wash & tone my face then steam for 15min to open my pores. Then apply the Kangsi Pack 24k Gold Mask. The scent is so pretty, almost flowery. The Mask is gorgeous gold that shimmers and shines. After about 5-8min I start to feel the Mask Dry & slightly tighten. I can see my pores open and the gunk getting pulled out. The cool thing is when it completely dries after 20mins... I can really see my pores and the nasty sebum + dirt. “Gross!” 🤮 And thats after washing & toning. What saves the day.. Elizavecca Kangsi Pack 24k Gold Mask dries white with gold & glitter sparkles that are left behind after rinsing. My skin looked and felt tighter, lifted and had a beautiful glow. With all the healthy ingredients in this mask my skin would glow to the glowrageous gawds.
It has Adenosine, Propolis Extract, Different Berry Extracts and Licorice Extract. All ingredients our skin loves. I give Elizavecca Kangsi Pack 24k Gold Mask 5/5 🌟Stars.
#08literusa #08Lbestmarch #08L #literites #elizavecca #milkypiggy #kangsipackgoldmask #24kgold #review #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #beautiejunkies #skincare #skincareaddicts #dermalove #dermatology #estheticians #aesthetics #beautyinfluencer #beautyworldwide #beauty #instabeauty #instaskincare #instaglow #instaderm #locabella503
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
So I purchased this mask not to long ago from Amazon for about $11. It's supposed to help moisturize the skin whilst also firming and clarifying. THIS MASK HAS A VERY STRONG PERFUME SCENT. If you are sensitive to smells I would not recommend this mask. I actually enjoy the scent and it did not irritate my skin at all. After months of using this mask I have noticed that my skin seems to retain moisture better and my skin looks more plump and luminous. It applies easily and has a thick slimy texture and it's color is very gold with little reflective sparkles ✨, as it dries it turns white. Fun fact! Kangsi means ghost in Korean which is why this is called a Kangsi pack (turns white like a ghost after application) 👻. Overall I believe this mask worked well for me and my current skin type (normal to dry). If you want to try a fun Korean beauty moisturizing mask I'd consider giving this a try. I recommend it. Elizavecca Kangsipack 120ml 120ml
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This is a 24K gold mask that smoothes on the skin and turns white as it dries.
Claims:
It helps flush out toxins and dirt that clog pores causing skin to look dull.
Hydration: 5/5
My face does feel super hydrated after this mask! I think that has a lot to do with the beginning phase of the gold gel.The ingredients say it has 24K gold and 7 kinds of berry ingredients which add to the hydration factor.
Functionality: 5/5
I love the packaging of Elizavecca products. I feel like in that aspect they blow it out of the water. The squeeze tube packaging for this mask was easy to use. The gold gel isn’t sticky and is super easy to spread over the face to create an even layer. Plus it has little gold sparkles in it. From experience with most masks like this when it dries down it tightens a lot but I didn’t notice this with this mask. It was very comfortable on the skin! I think the only thing I don’t like about this mask is when you remove it the white phase turns back into gold slime and it can be a little annoying to remove.
Improvement: 5/5
I noticed immediately upon removing this mask how glowy my skin was. I usually have very dull skin and this brought some life back into it. I have very oily skin as well but after using this the past few days it doesn’t seem as bad as it usually is. I’m not sure if it’s because of this mask solely but it’s definitely contributed some.
🐷
All in all I think Elizavecca is an amazing brand and I would completely repurchase this mask and more in the future. I think they blow it away with fun packaging and products that make due on their claims.
Eden L.
I've used this mask that I received for free from Elizavecca & 0.8L for my honest trial and review two times now.

I loved the feel going on, a nice medium thick but very smooth and luxe texture with a honey gold shimmer appearance. It dried super chalky and white, and felt pretty tight, almost uncomfortably so, before wash off. I removed with warm water and a facial brush (not electric). The mask turns back to gold when re-wet for removal.

It rinsed clean and it did seem to dry oily spots and tighten pores around the nose/cheek. I didnt notice any brightening/whitening, though again, Ive only used it twice, about a week apart.

The only major negative was the fragrance, which was super strong and gave me a bit of a headache the first time I used it. The second time, I put it on in my living room instead of a small bathroom, and fanned my face as it dried to try to dissipate the scent faster. This helped a little.. as it wasnt quite so overpowering.

All in all, it is a good mask for those who arent sensitive to strong fragrance (Im not usually, but this one was too much for me). I will definitely finish the product, but not likely to repurchase due to the heavy fragrance. Really a 3.5 out of 5 if I could do half stars here.

#Elizavecca #iloveskincare #Kangsipack #skincare #Reducepores #minipore #08L #facemask #review #kbeauty
Vilma V.
This pore tightening mask, speckled with 24K gold, is ideal for a smoother appearance and also ideal as a skin prep for moisturizer.
This mask does have an overwhelming scent at first. But I didn't find it too overpowering. For best results, apply as you would a moisturizer, as it is of thick consistency and will delay drying. As always when applying a mask, avoid the eyes, brow, nose and mouth area. When it's fully dry, it turns white. While washing, it'll return to the original color. Very impressed with this product.
This product is sensory issues friendly friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Cheryl W.
The #Elizavecca #Kangsipack is awesome! It has a beautiful gold color and a wonderful smell. it's the right consistency to rub in and easy to wash off. We face felt, clean, firm and renewed. It also seemed to minimize pore size which wonderful too. #Elizavecca #iloveskincare #Kangsipack # #Reducepores #minipore #08L #
Cassandra L.
Received this face mask as a part of a giveaway and it is so awesome. It comes out this beautiful gold color and not only goes onto the face nice, but also is NOT a hassle to get off. It works with all skin types and will literally leave you glowing
Brandy T.
Love this product! It's gold, smooth & silky, but it starts to dry quickly so have rub on kinda fast, it gets sticky if you rub it after it starts set. Works good on my pores, I like how it feels when first applying, & my skin is soft & smooth feeling, not dry or oily.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
This mask is my favorite Elizavecca mask I own and probably one of my favorite masks in general. The squeeze tube bottle makes it super easy to apply to the skin and it's really fun to watch as this mask changes from a sparkly gold color to the dry white texture. After using this mask my skin always feels extremely refreshed and smooth. I love it!!
Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
Love this. It really got to work the second I slathered it on my face and waited for it to turn white to let me know it was dry. And oh boy did it do wonders.
Don't use it daily but once a week and you'll thank yourself for buying it.
Kristin H.
Seattle, WA
Has anyone had an issues with this mask causing breakouts?
Margeaux G.
kingston, RI
Is this more of a moisturizing mask or what exactly does it do?
Kari M.
I got the carbonated mask and hell pore peel off and was under reviews and saw this by the same company . I went on the website but it isn't in English for the other products . So what is this one???