BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. A mask sheet features honey extract, Vitamins and protein which are essential to the skin, delivers nutrients and improves skin elasticity. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I'm a sucker for honey masks, this smell is sweet. Honey I'd known for it's soothing properties and antibacterial properties which is good for acne. I wore this for 30 mins. It made the redness from my hormonal acne soothe and made my pimples less noticeable. I'd recommend this and I got this in a 10 pack for $11
Regina B.
Love using this on the weekends, as a treat to my skin. My face feels soft after the application!
Wish W.
Elizavecca - Honey Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml This mask is a thicker material but it’s not uncomfortably thick and remains flexible. It also feel breathable. Mask was nicely hydrating and didn’t leave a sticky feeling on my skin. Highly recommended!!