Elizavecca Hell Pore Clean Up AHA Fruit Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Naylimar R.Elizavecca Hell Pore Clean Up AHA Fruit Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by keren a.

BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
The Elizavecca Hell-pore Toner is a great product! It really tightens my skin and helps me feel cleaner after I use it. I can wash my face and the toner still pulls dirt off. I recommend using this toner every other day instead of daily. It is strong! The only downside is the smell, it has a very strong fruity scent. If you are sensitive to fragrance this toner is not for you.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This toner works amazing. You can actually feel the toner cleaning your face making it feel very tingly. It also smells like grapefruit to me. It works really well and does not makes my face break out at all. It all the and brightens your face and also cleans all hidden dirt in your face you need you want to get out. I highly recommend this tone. It is really amazing.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this product complimentary to review. This is a great toner and smells amazing! Heavily scented so not for the faint of heart. Great for oily skin! Tingles a bit upon application but cleans without overly drying. I use it once a week as it works well at pulling out any underlying blackheads and can cause breakouts on first use..
Christine D.
Brooklyn
The smell of this toner is a little strange but the results more than make up for it. I swear my pores have gotten smaller since using and it keeps my stubborn adult acne at bay.