Elizavecca

ELIZAVECCA Green piggy collagen jella pack

4.42 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The texture is so funny, it reminds me of Slime. It smells kinna strong but it is fine to me. After applying the cream make my face kinna heavy and sticky, but after 1 min, it absorbs on my face and give a glowy look. Its amazing and deninitely worth the money.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This overnight sleeping mask is packed with collagen to help hydrate and moisturize your skin As well as provide a natural glow. The mask has a light weight feel and gelatinous texture that seeps into the skin upon application. Immediately skin is drenched with moisture and plump to the touch. It feels very cooling on the skin and dries down fairly quickly. I personally felt the hydration this mask provides and believe it is a sleeping mask worth trying out. Yes this mask is scented but I don’t really find it bothersome since I like my skincare to have fragrance. It ads to the experience. The packaging is simple yet durable.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Helps hydrate my dry/combo skin especially with the harsh winters we get where I live, helps keep moisture and glow to my skin