Elizavecca

14%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
🇮🇹 Golden Lotus Nest White Bomb di @elizavecca è una crema contorno occhi setosa, nutriente e di facile assorbimento Adatta a tutti i tipi di pelle, grazie ai suoi attivi principali come olio di semi di girasole, jojoba, macadamia ed estratto di nido di rondine, è ottima per distendere le piccole rughe e donare luminosità all'incarnato Con un utilizzo costante mattina e sera, come ultimo step della mia skincare, ho trovato un complessivo miglioramento del mio contorno occhi, soprattutto una riduzione delle discromie cutanee e un aumento dell'idratazione nella zona perioculare Un'altra chicca della skincare coreana che il team di @elizavecca mi ha dato la possibilità di provare 💛 🇬🇧 Golden Lotus Nest White Bomb by @elizavecca is a silky, nourishing and easily absorbed eye contour cream Suitable for all skin types, thanks to its main active ingredients such as sunflower seed oil, jojoba, macadamia and swallow's nest extract, it is excellent for smoothing out small wrinkles and giving brightness to the complexion With constant use morning and evening, as the last step of my skincare, I have found an overall improvement in my eye contour, especially a reduction in skin discoloration and an increase in hydration in the area around the eyes Another Korean skincare gem that the @elizavecca team gave me the chance to try 💛 #GoldenLotusNestWhiteBomb #eye #eyecontour #eyescontour #skincare #skincareproducts #hydration #wrinkle #eyewrinkles #eyewrinklesolution #beauty #beautyroutine #beautytips #kbeauty #elizavecca #korea #koreanskincare #koreanskincareroutine
5 / 5
GOLD CF-NEST WHITE BOMB EYE CREAM: Great for all skin types this spectacular cream comes in a tube. Has a thick and creamy yet nongreasy formula with a subtle scent. Hero ingredient Volufiline aids with smoothness & elasticity. 24K Gold supports tone & Nature Oil moisturizes. I’ve used some eye creams in the past that were to harsh and not only irritated but caused flaking on my sensitive eye are but this worked beautifully and I had no issues whatsoever. After absorbing fully the area surrounding my eye appears well moisturized, plump & brighter.
5 / 5
I love the packaging of Elizavecca products. They are super cute. This has a creamy texture, and it penetrates the skin quickly, and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. I have sensitive skin, and some eye creams irritate my skin, but I had no issues with this. It actually has a cooling effect on it, which felt refreshing. Also, you can use this all over your face. If you have fine lines or wrinkles between the forehead and eyebrows or around the nose and mouth, you can put this cream on those areas.