BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. An anti-aging eye cream contains nutrients from Bird's Nest helps combat aging signs such as dark circles, wrinkles and loose skin, restoring skin vitality and energy, leaving you a youthful look. Pat lightly along the eye area with fourth finger. see more...

Dayna L.
Covington
I've been using this for about the last month. When I ordered it, I went in with somewhat high expectations. I had read a ton of reviews before purchasing it and mostly everyone liked this product. Its not a miracle eye cream if that's what you're expecting. I'm 43 yrs old and mainly what I've been looking for is something to tone the crepey skin on my eyelids so I can have smoother makeup application. After my research I decided to give this a go. Its actually a pretty good eye cream depending on what you use it for. One day I had forgotten to apply my eye primer but had used this and throughout the day I noticed my eye shadow was set, not creasing at all. So in my opinion and from my personal use its a fantastic eye primer. I know that sounds weird but hey, it works. As far as diminishing fine lines?... Maybe a little. Lightening dark circles under your eyes?... Not really a difference at all. Puffiness?... Didn't really see much difference there either. Would I purchase this again? Probably not. Never let cute packaging weasel you in.
Bien H.
I totally love this product! My dark circles around my eyes lighten as early as 2 weeks.One tube will go a long way as you only need a small amount every application. This is a very good deal! Effective product and very affordable. Great value for money!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I was sent this Eye Cream from @elizavecca_ and @0.8l_usa to try and to post an honest review. .

Elizavecca White Bomb Eye Cream .

This eye cream had almost an oil consistency to it. It has a light scent that did not irritate my eyes. .

This eye cream helped with dark circles. It did not help with the wrinkles and loose skin, in fact it looks worse since I started using this cream every night. I think this is a nice cream to use if you don't have any wrinkley skin under your eyes. .
Erika T.
San Diego, CA
I would actually give this eye cream a good 3.5 star rating. The reason why is that I find that it moisturizer, but it feels heavy and oily on the skin. The eye cream also didn't seem to absorb into my skin and sat on top. It's not a good cream to put makeup on top of because makeup will look heavy on top. It's good for night time usage. There is no heavy fragrance. Elizavecca - Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream 30ml 30ml
Allie J.
I absolutely love this product. The packaging is adorable (as expected of the brand) and I find this product extremely effective. I have struggled to find an eye cream, as most products I've tried have burned or caused milia to form around my eyes. This product moisturizes my eyes and diminishes my puffy, dark circles.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Elizavecca - Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream love this eye cream. Currently using. Not greasy. Absorbs into skin easily. Glides across skin like silk. Very affordable. Absolutely will buy again. Smells so good. Wake up & my eye area is still nourished. Has lightened dark circles under my eyes. Great product.
Casey V.
This is a really good eye cream. I was hesitant to try it, but glad I got the chance to. It is very moisturizing and last all day. I'm still waiting a couple more weeks to see if my wrinkles will disappear. It does brighten my dark circles, which is awesome.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Elizavecca does a great job with all of the skincare I have tried. I love that it's super AFFORDABLE but still works as well as a very expensive product. They don't skimp on quality or packaging. The packaging is adorable, which is very important to me. I want to feel like the products I'm using are pretty or will look good on my vanity. Elizavecca is a Korean skincare company and I'm starting to realize how great Korean skincare is! Bonus with this product is that it's a 1 ounce tube. With eye cream they're usually a half ounce or smaller. This means that it will last and last. I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I notice a much smoother eye area and the cream does not irritate my eyes. There's nothing worse than buying an expensive eye cream to find out it burns and stings if it gets in my eyes.
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
ElizaVecca is my go to for a reason. I have never been disappointed. This eye cream comes in a large tube,is affordable,and works! You only need a dab on each eye,so your product will last you awhile,and the formula is gel-like,not sticky or oily. It has a fresh floral scent that is subtle,so it doesn't irritate your skin or eyes. After one use my eyes were smoother,and after several weeks,they are less puffy,have less texture,and my dark circles are much lighter.
Julie K.
Dallas
I love the Elizavecca brand and the quality ingredients that they use so I knew their eye cream would be amazing. I have been using it for a couple of months now and can see a bit of a difference. The formula is nice and smooth. I like to pat it into the eye area. I bought this one on Amazon for a very reasonable price. If you want an inexpensive eye cream you should definitely try this one out!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Whats the best Kbeauty skincare brand yiur using? Mine is Elizavecca - Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream 30ml 30ml