BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. Essence from a great variety of fruits penetrates deep into the skin helps improve skin texture, leaving it supple. It also helps remove dead skin cells, dirt in pores. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Danniel R.
Providence, UT
So this mask series all contain 23 ml (0.77 oz) and the mask is very saturated with essence very nicely. This particular mask doesn’t have a fruity scent, unfortunately I was hoping for that, but it does have a herbal medicine scent, like ginseng. Recommended use is 15-20 minutes and it dries out after about an hour.
After using, this mask was very comfortable to wear, the eyes, nose and mouth holes were all sufficient for my face to wear and the essence had a thicker, stickier consistency, so it really helped moisturize my skin. There is an herbal medicine type smell that doesn’t really good away, but it’s not overwhelming to the point you can’t wear it. My skin was very hydrated and nourished after using this mask one time. I think this mask is also a good option no matter your skin type as I believe it has nourishing qualities for anyone.
What I like: the material of the mask is very soft and it’s very good at remaining soaked in essence for the duration of the wear time. The ingredients are great and nourishing and it’s very moisturizing. The scent of herbal medicine is kind of strong, but it’s not too bad, imo. This mask is also nice to wear for a long period of time and the essence really penetrated my skin and it’s a very reasonably priced mask. What I don’t like: the scent may be too much for sensitive people and there is also salicylic acid in the ingredients, so keep that in mind if you have sensitive skin.
Esther K.
I enjoyed that the mask was larger and covered the sides of my face well. It was comfortable to wear and the mask was saturated with essence. The scent was nice, not too strong.This mask was supposed to help with texture and pores. I did not see much improvement in those areas. However my skin does feel refresh ed and smooth. After you take the mask off and pat in the remaining essence your face will be sticky for a few minutes. Thank you 0.8L
Wish W.
Elizavecca - Fruits Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml Great masks I have tried moisturized, and gave my skin a beautiful dewy glow! Id highly recommend these to anybody looking to reduce pores/fine lines and moisturize. Love elizavecca sheet masks! Must try.
Melissa D.
tizi ouzou
I’d like to review this mask from #Elizavecca !this mask is completely inondated by fluid, the fabric adheres perfectly to the face making its second skin effect, the packaging is so cool and funny I like it to much. I really recommend it to you guys