BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. A multi-functional serum containing 97% essence extracted from Bird's Nest helps improves wrinkles, enhance skin elasticity and delivers moisture penetrating deep into the skin, leaving the skin dewy and healthy. After washing your face, apply moderate amount and pat for absorption. see more...

Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this serum. I apply two drops and pat it into my face after washing my face at night. The bottle itself is super cute, and I feel like this serum has helped with oil control. The scent isn’t the best, but it usually goes away after a few seconds.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have sensitive skin with redness. I found that this serum has a slight more runny consistency vs their witchy pig hyaluronic acid serum. I have found that it has brighten my skin and hydrated my face :) I’m a big fan of this serum!
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Excellent product, me encanta su textura, luego de aplicar me deja la piel lisa y brillante
Patrycja G.
Is perfect for damage skin I use it before make up fast absorbing you just need a 3 drop so it a lot of prodact I by this at TAk maxx
Wish W.
378 heather road small heath birmingham B10 9BB
What are the ingredients of this product?