BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. A mask sheet with calming effect reduces irritation due to external factors such as pollutants. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cantella Asiatica is famous for being super effective at reducing redness and it's anti-inflammatory properties. I've struggled with eczema all my life so these characteristics are important to me.
an odorless cellulose mask that's combines madecassoside and clear essence to give a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.

After 20 minutes, my face was left hydrated and noticeably brighter with zero irritation or peeling.

It's a great mask.
Cathleen K.
🍀REVIEW: ELIZZAVECCA power Ringer Mask Centella Asiatica 🍀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀MA

I got this mask in my SheetHappens October Box! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀contains one of my favorite ingredients for blemish and acne prone skin Centella Asiatica! It helps in healing blemishes and preventing future breakouts gently ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀MASK and ESSENCE: the mask material was very thin and it was fully soaked with the lightweight essence. It adhered perfectly to the skin. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀FEELING: so relaxing to wear and I could feel my skin absorbing the essence very well, there was no sticky feeling left behind. The remaining essence sunk it nicely and fast. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀IMMEDIATE EFFECT:my skin was smooth and more even in tone. My blemishes were visibly less irritated and my skin was overall less angry after a stressful week. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀EFFECT NEXT MORNING: my skintone looks more even and the redness is completely gone / this is exactly why I love Centella and why I need more products containing this gem in my collection! ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀THOUGHTS: Love this mask and it came in perfectly handy to rescue my skin before things got really bad. This was a nice alternative to the Cosrx Centella Blemish balm, which can be drying if you apply it on bigger areas since it’s just a spot treatment. Would repurchase this and more Centella products. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #sheetmask #sheetmasklove #review #elizzavecca #sheetmasklover #joghurt #centella #calming #soothing #centellaasiatica #powerringer #skinsoulcarereview #sheeton
Jess S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scent wasn’t too pleasant but it left my skin extremely refreshed and brightened. However it did really dry out some areas of my skin.