BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. A mask sheet with calming effect reduces irritation due to external factors such as pollutants. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Cathleen K.
🍀REVIEW: ELIZZAVECCA power Ringer Mask Centella Asiatica 🍀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀MA

I got this mask in my SheetHappens October Box! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀contains one of my favorite ingredients for blemish and acne prone skin Centella Asiatica! It helps in healing blemishes and preventing future breakouts gently ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀MASK and ESSENCE: the mask material was very thin and it was fully soaked with the lightweight essence. It adhered perfectly to the skin. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀FEELING: so relaxing to wear and I could feel my skin absorbing the essence very well, there was no sticky feeling left behind. The remaining essence sunk it nicely and fast. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀IMMEDIATE EFFECT:my skin was smooth and more even in tone. My blemishes were visibly less irritated and my skin was overall less angry after a stressful week. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀EFFECT NEXT MORNING: my skintone looks more even and the redness is completely gone / this is exactly why I love Centella and why I need more products containing this gem in my collection! ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍀THOUGHTS: Love this mask and it came in perfectly handy to rescue my skin before things got really bad. This was a nice alternative to the Cosrx Centella Blemish balm, which can be drying if you apply it on bigger areas since it’s just a spot treatment. Would repurchase this and more Centella products. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #sheetmask #sheetmasklove #review #elizzavecca #sheetmasklover #joghurt #centella #calming #soothing #centellaasiatica #powerringer #skinsoulcarereview #sheeton
Jess S.
Scent wasn’t too pleasant but it left my skin extremely refreshed and brightened. However it did really dry out some areas of my skin.