Elizavecca Black Head Solution 3 Step Kit 1pc

by Elizavecca

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizavecca Black Head Solution 3 Step Kit 1pc!
10 months agoFairview Park , OH
By far the best nose strip system I have ever used. I KNOW that you aren’t supposed to remove sebum, because it is actually helping to moisturize your nose, but I have a tendency to have dark oxidized blocked comedomes, and this literally pulls them out. You feel so clean and refreshed after using!
2 years agoCastle Rock, CO
Fun product to use and you can see the grossness that it gets out of the pores on your nose, I’m not sure if the extra steps help with clearing out your pores but it’s fun regardless
2 years agoSacramento, CA
First off, super cute packaging! To be honest I enjoyed the prepping first step and the rehydrating after step more than the pore strip itself. It did remove some blackhead but not as much as other pore strips Ive tried. Did leave my nose look clear and smooth though.
a year agoVirginia Beach
DO NOT BUY! Tried this on my boyfriend & did absolutely nothing.. the second step wouldn’t even stuck to his nose 👃👎🏻😡