Elizavecca

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is one of my favorite day creams. It goes on silky and leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The consistency is more a gel cream but it goes on easy and leaves a smooth and supple canvas. There is a light floral scent but it’s pleasant and for the price you can’t beat it. I love this brand❤️
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Elizaveccas Moisture hyaluronic acid memory cream At first, this cream seems like it has a strong fragrance to it almost like a perfume. When I applied it, I didn't smell a thing thank goodness. The consistency reminds me of a water, sleeping pack. This product has tons of hyaluronic acid to keep your skin moisturized and youthful. I liked using this at night the best. I wake up in the morning and my face is hydrated, my skin is full and plump. I have oily/sensitive skin and I did not have any adverse reactions. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I highly recommend this cream.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s a standard hyaluronic acid cream, didn’t make much of a difference when I used it but cute packaging