Elizavecca 24K Gold Mask Pack uploaded by Amanda G.Elizavecca 24K Gold Mask Pack uploaded by Amanda G.Elizavecca 24K Gold Mask Pack uploaded by Amanda G.

BY ELIZAVECCA

What it is

Gold for the skin? Yes, please! Especially when the rejuvenating magic of Gold is combined with the anti-aging, skin-renewing power of our favorite ultra-premium ingredients, Elizavecca 24K Gold Waterdew Snail Masks pack a powerful punch. The luxurious blend of herbal and fermented elements fortifies the skin and restores radiance, as it conditions, hydrates, and revives, leaving your skin smooth, luminous, and flawless!

Beneficial ingredients

Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Propolis Extract, Adenosine, Ubiquinone

Free from

triclosan, coal tar, mineral oil, parabens, formaldehyde, silicones, formaldehyde-releasers, dye, sulfates, propylene glycol, peg, mit, talc, sodium lauryl sulfate, tea

Full ingredients

Water, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Snail Secretion Filtrate (1000ppm), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Propolis Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Citrate, Adenosine, Fragrance, Ubiquinone, Colloidal Gold (CI77480)

Amanda G.
Today I’m going to be reviewing the 24k gold water dual snail mask pack from @elizavecca_ My skin has been a little red lately so I decided to give this a try. This mask combines the rejuvenating property of gold along with radiance boosting, anti-aging, and hydrating properties of several additional herbal ingredients. The mask promises to condition, hydrate, and revive skin leaving it smooth, luminous, and flawless. The material for the mask is a soft cotton with several cuts that adhered to my skin wonderfully. The fit was a little big but not terribly so. The mask essence is clear and has a subtle floral perfume scent that is refreshing but not overwhelming. I took a small 20 minute nap and then woke up to tap the remaining essence onto my face for better absorption. There was no extra essence in the bag. The essence has a slightly sticky feel at first but as it absorbs it doesn’t feel sticky. I left the essence on and woke up to find my skin radiant, hydrated, and soft. I also noticed that one of my blemishes appeared to have shrunk overnight despite no prior use of acne products in my skincare routine. I also noticed my face was less red. I can’t judge the mask on it’s anti-aging properties without several uses. Overall, I enjoyed this mask and how well it worked for my oily skin. I would rate this a 5.0/5.0 and would repurchase. #elizavecca #kbeauty #kbeautyaddict #koreanbeauty #koreanbeautyproduct #koreanskincare #koreanskincareroutine #skincare #skincarejunkie #skincareaddict #sheetmask #facemask #sheetmaskreview #asianbeauty #productreview #producttester #latinabeauty #latinablogger
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Elizavecca is my favorite kbeauty product maker so I may be a little biased, but the brand itself is amazing. I know when i buy anything Elizavecca, it is quality made! This mask does everything it claims and then some.
Chloe W.
I love this brand and all their products. No harsh coring or fragrances and always leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh.