ELIZABETH TAYLOR'S PASSION Women Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Valeria S.ELIZABETH TAYLOR'S PASSION Women Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Valeria S.ELIZABETH TAYLOR'S PASSION Women Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Teran F.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Find your inner goddess when you wear this Passion eau de toilette spray for women. Released in 1988 by Elizabeth Taylor, this timeless fragrance captivates and taunts with its haunting blend of exotic notes. Ylang ylang and bergamot collide for a heart composition that's intriguingly bold and ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions. A base of musk gives the scent a tempting finish that lingers on the skin, leaving you feeling passionately romantic.

Find your true passion with this feminine Elizabeth Taylor fragrance.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

Gardenia, jasmine, ylang-ylang, spice, musk, rose, warm base notes of sandalwood, incense and cedarwood
FRAGRANCE DETAILS

Eau de toilette

Teran F.
Amazing perfume we love to use. I have bad allergies and stuff so I have hard time dealing with smells and scents and this one thing that smells amazing and don't bother me. Nice bottle and packaging and it not bad on price cause buy big bottle it costs 14.99 which isn't bad at all
Janin M.
Hialeah, FL
IT REMINDS ME OF MY GRANDMA. DO NOT LIKE. ITS WAY TO STRONG FOR A WOMAN. THE PRICE DEFINITELY REFLECTS THE PRODUCT. THEY ARE GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE.
Marnie R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I sampled this at ulta, It was okay just not my cup of tea. I tend to like more of a sweet smell and this was a little musky.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
Though this is not my scent my mother wore this when I was little every time I smell it I just want to snuggle in
Valeria S.
Glenwood springs co
It smells so great . It sprays nicely . It was worth the price. It is long lasting. Hope you can buy it!

back