BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

White Diamonds perfume was introduced in 1991 by the design house of Elizabeth Taylor. This fragrance is available as a 4 piece gift set. Design house: Elizabeth Taylor Scent name: White Diamonds Gender: Women's Fragrance available in a 4 piece set Features a blend of lily, rose, amber, oakmoss and sandalwood. 'White Diamonds' launch date: 1991 Four-piece fragrance set Women's fragrance is a blend of lily, rose, amber and oakmoss and sandalwood. Four-piece set includes Four-piece Fragrance Set Three-piece Fragrance Set Two-piece Fragrance Set .33-ounce edt spray mini We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Yolanda L.
A few years ago I was given this set as a gift and I really like the way it smelled. It's long lasting and it has a floral smell. I like it a lot my sister enjoys this scent more than I do. Overall it's a great scent and it last long isn't that what we all want in our fragrance?
Randi S.
Norcross, GA
Not my favorite scent by any means, it's too florally and reminds me of grandmas. It is however long lasting.
Amber F.
I love this fragrance set it smells amazing and last all day it's certinally a good buy. :)