Elizabeth Taylor WHITE DIAMONDS Women Gift Set Eau de Toilette 1.7oz Spray + .33oz Spray + 3.3oz LOTION

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
My granny raised me and she always has worn thi . I would always sneak it on before I wen to school it smells so amazing, now I have my own and I get her some every holiday! Its wonderful! Sophisticated scent!
suhasini s.
Norwood, MA
Love the smell which lasts for a long time... had bought it to gift my aunt last year and she just loved it.I am thinking of buying one for myself too
Jessie D.
Tyler, TX
More of a Sunday church day fragrance and a great gift for that more sophisticated lady