BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds For Women Eau De Toilette Spray Parfum is one of my favorites. You only need just one spray and it lasts a long time.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Un clasico que me regalaron a los 17 años y aún hoy en día la sigo comprando. es un perfume con notas orientales y exoticas frangancias de flores
Susan H.
West St Paul, MN
Not a big fan of this perfume. I know it's a classic or whatever, but I just don't like it much. It smells very "old lady-ish" to me, personally.
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Hands down my favorite fragrance! It does smell like something a grandma would wear but I love it! It's long lasting and just smells delicious.
Crystal C.
Austin, TX
I can't stand this smell what so ever the smell is so strong I think you could smell it 600 ft away from someone it reminds me of an old person
Brenna M.
Somerset, KY
This is the worst smelling perfume I've ever used. If you want to smell like an elderly woman then I recommend this for you, if not don't buy.
Jessica C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this perfume. It has floral sent.It has lite perfume scent, good for sensitive nose. Also good for people who like strong perfume scent.
Swiltra A.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
I love the perfume. My god mother gave it to me for Christmas. At first I thought it was a gammas perfume, but it actually smelled really good.
Deanna P.
enterprise al
This perfume smells amazing, not to heavy, or harsh. be careful not to spray to much though. it also has a generic that smells just as good.
Alexis F.
Cape Coral, FL
Gag! This smell is sooooooooooi dated. I only know of one younger person that wears this because she said it reminds her of her grandmother.😳
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon