BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Kim M.
Winston Salem, NC
This has been my grandmother's favorite since I was little. To this day she still opens some. I remember when she would spray it on me, it makes you feel rich. It is strong, but it smells good.
Theresa P.
Bolingbrook, IL
If you have a very sensitive sinuses this is not for you. The scent permeates you and everything in which you come into contact. Very, very strong. Use with caution.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I'm sorry but I think this stuff is awful. After putting it on and it's too late the smell sticks around which to people who like it I am sure is a good thing.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
White diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor, is a classic! I really love this scent! I wore this more back in the day, I need to go out and buy another bottle of this.
Esmeralda R.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love This Perfume!!! Although It Is More Of An "Adult/Senior" Perfume, I Still Think It Smells Really Good! & I Have Mostly All Elizabeth Taylor Perfumes😃
Karen H.
East Bernstadt, KY
I have been using this since in my teenage years. I was so allergic to perfumes but I can wear this one and passion and I always get asked what I am wearing.
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
My mother wore this scent as I was growing up, so I always think of her when I smell this fragrance. It's a mature and timeless fragrance that is affordable.
Tasneem I.
Jamaica, NY
I personally do not like the smell of this perfume. My mom loves it and wears it on special occasions. The scent is strong and makes me a little nauseous.
Kayla S.
My mother got this for me as a gift one year and I didn't like it at all. The smell is really strong and not good. It's definitely more for older people.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
This perfume has been around forever! It reminds me of my grandmother because it is what she used to wear. Great smelling but it is for older people.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon