BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Valeria  C.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a fan at all of this perfume its too strong the smell to me is horrible. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. My mother used to wear this and I hated it maybe its good for the older crowd but its just not my cup of tea.
Heather L.
Falls Of Rough, KY
If you can manage to apply it by the drop (yes, I'm serious) then it smells fine, but otherwise it is way to strong and serves to make you smell worse rather than better!
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I would like to say that I really love this perfume, I don't put way too much on and it's not way too strong I recommend this great perfume, it's worth the extra money
maisa s.
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds For Women Eau De Toilette Spray Parfum MiniElizabeth Taylor White Diamonds For Women Eau De Toilette Spray Parfum MiniElizabeth Taylor White Diamonds For Women Eau De Toilette Spray Parfum Mini
Merima B.
This perfume has a nice smell, but very strong. I just feel like it's more of a smell for winter and maybe older ladies. I don't think it's a perfume for young women.
maisa s.
Donna A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have been using White Diamonds for at least 20 years if not more. This has a beautiful smell to it, however if you use too much it can be too strong. It last's all day and I get so many compliments on this.
Amber M.
I got it as a gift.It smells elegant.it's just not my typ of scent.I go for mysteries or fun flirty typ scents.Overall this one is a nice scent it's just for me.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
Classic perfume! Very clean and beautiful. Its rarely on sale but I like when I do purchase it that it lasts a long time because a little sprits goes a long way.
I love the smell of this perfume! It is strong but I love how it has a lingering effect that is pleasant. A little goes a long way. It is for sure one of those perfumes where I am going to a formal event!
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon