BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
This scent is VERY strong. One spray and you can get a headache from it. If you like a strong fragrance than this one is for you. I prefer something more subtle.
Ashley H.
My grandmother had been using this scent for a while and we recently got her some more for Christmas. She loves it but I'm not a fan. This scent is very strong and lasts throughout the day.
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
I used to wear this all the time. This was my grandmothers favorite when I was younger so I naturally picked up on it. Now that I am a little older, I have developed a softer taste in scents.
Cheryl H.
Star City
It's good to wear occasionally but it's also best if you spray it on ahead of time(before you get around other people) and as day progresses it does wear off but it is a good scent to me.
Francine S.
Strong. Elegant and timeless scent. Best suited for older women. Nice bottle and concept. Not very fruity smelling as many perfumes are. Great value for the price; smells expensive
Patricia M.
Granbury, TX
I have worn this perfume for the past 5 years and I have to Say it by far my favorite fragrance. I recommend this beautiful floral but musky sent to all my other ladies out there!
Ramona S.
This smell is okay but its that smell that if you put toooo much on you will some like sumbodys granny.. lol but its an okay smell .. its not stinky or anything .. id re buy...
Amal K.
Pine Brook, NJ
This was my first perfume I got on my 16 birthday.. Although It is for more older women , however I still like it ! It has a special scent with little jasmine ,, for sophisticated women.
Georgia S.
Lawson, MO
This is one of my all time favs, I have been buying this since I was 20 years old and I loved t so much that I used it for air freshener as well as perfume. People would come to my house and smell it and tell me how much they loved it!
Alicia H.
Honestly , to me Elizabeth Taylor perfumes are too mature. However this particular one , is long lasting and I used to love it. I actually fully finiahed 3 fullsize bottles .
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon