BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Dana S.
This is a classic perfume, and my aunt wears it all the time. However, I personally do not like the smell. It is so strong that it actually makes me dizzy and I can't stand the smell of myself. It is also very pricey, and I would never buy it. I think I will just stick to buying it for my aunt because she loves it.
Karen H.
East Bernstadt, KY
I am always asked what I am wearing. I am so allergic to scents but not this one I have one this since my teenage years when I found my allergies have been really afraid to try others other than Elizabeth Taylor passion and white diamonds with Grace smells like these two who needs anything else
Beautii G.
The scent is really nice and pleasant. This perfume has been around for such a long time and still isn't out of trend. I really would recommend this perfume for any time of the season, since it's just perfect and suits any holiday. As a female I highly recommend this to any one!
ellesbeauty B.
San Francisco, CA
I had this perfume and honestly I did not like it. You get a lot of product but it is a bit too overpowering when you enter a room people start sneezing it becomes and offending. It is a more mature scent but honestly it is too strong of a scent for my liking.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
White Diamonds is a perfume that smells very classy. Some say you smell like a old lady but i think it makes you smell classy and elegant. The bottle is very cute, i have bought this bottle at least 5 times. And i would of course keep buying it. I love it !
Hannah B.
Killen, AL
This perfume always reminds me of my grandmother. I don't really like the smell of it for me. It smells like an old lady but is very nostalgic. The packaging is nice. For me it's not worth the price. So if you want to think of your grandma, buy this.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
One of my favorite scents, this is a powerful smell if you do not have strong scents the. This is not for you. I love spraying this on when I have an event because it makes quite the statement but a little goes along way so spray lightly.
Samantha  S.
O Fallon, IL
I hear a lot of women say its for old women but its one of my favorite scents! this is all i wore in high school! so it is what you make of it but i think it has a great scent and i don't think it should be limited to only one age class!
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
My grandmother wore this, my mother wears this, and now it is one of my favorite scents. It's very soft but also mature and it gives me confidence to feel a little more in control. The price is wonderful as well, I thought that it was much more expensive because of the quality. This will forever be my go to perfume.
Naishmarie L.
Brandon, FL
This is more of a grandma perfume to be honest…lol. It doesn't smell horrible but its not the greatest either. Its more of a mature scent and its very strong and long lasting. One spray gives off a strong strong scent that will last all damn day! lol. If you have a sensitive nose I don't recommend you getting this product.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon