BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These have always brought me luck. I remember the commercials and although I don't like this I think it smells good on other people. It is a classic smell that most women love. It is sold almost anywhere and it is still around after all these years .
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Smells like old woman. Don't like this scent at all. Lasts a good amount of time. But with how bad it smells you don't want it to. It's a little pricey also. Only used once when working in department store. Wouldn't buy for myself. Maybe someone older.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Omg let me just start this review by saying how lovely this smell the best women perfume out there, definetly worth the price. Long lasting smell on youre clothes or body doesn't stain clothes (at least not mine).
Tammy L.
lake Isabella
For many many years this was the only scent I would wear now I have ventured out but this is a very good price for your money 💰 my children knew for my birthday, Christmas that's what I wanted was white diamonds but I would get the set which was worth the money
moriah c.
Massena, NY
I'm giving it 4 stars because I loved this scent back in the day. Unfortunately, unlike some classic scents, I don't think this holds up. It smells dated and makes me think of old ladies. Also very strong, like clear a room strong.
Shelby G.
If I'm giving my honest opinion here theeen I hate this stuff.. lol it just STINKS to me. When I bought it I trashed it a couple of days later because none of my friends wanted it either.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
I swear I love this purfum. My grand mother always wore this smell when i was a little girl. Yes it do smells strong but I enjoy it because it lasted long with just so couple of sprays.
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
This is one of the best perfumes out, my grandma started wearing this and it went down to my mom and I truly adore the scent. It reminds me of a fresh start a new day a new adventure.
Chanda H.
Jay, FL
Strong and powerful, this scent makes you the center of any social situation. It draws people to you with the mysterious notes of musk. My favorite perfume by my favorite actress.
. ..
My grandmother used to wear this. This was her favorite perfume. One time my dad bought me one too and I don't recall if also for my sister and mother. None of us liked it. It just isn't our taste in perfume. Only my grandmother loves the scent and my dad. My mom uses Paloma Piccaso, my sister wears Oscar De La Renta or Tressor, and I use Vanilla Fields, so as you can see, White Diamonds is not for everyone.

Also, the scent is way too strong! Plus when I smell it, it doesn't give me good memories.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon