BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Sanya Z.
Dubai
Personally, I think no fragrance can compete with this! It’s THE BEST. I am in love with the bottle which is embedded with crystals. A repeated and actually frequent user. Definitely recommended! It’s a classic! ❤️
hailey b.
Calgary
My mom uses this product she loves it. Its for sure a more mature women's scent. Its quite strong smelling as well. The bottle is very luxurious and cute. She bought it at Walmart as a package with lotion and shower gel . She's been using it for years
Larraine B.
Very elegant classic perfume just one or two dabs is enough. Great joy I got out of that little perfume bottle. Is almost empty now. Fragrance lasts all day. I like it a lot.
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
I really like it! I received it as a gift one year and I like to wear it when I'm going somewhere that I need to look a bit dressier. I do find it a bit strong, but I usually just spray a little bit on my clothes instead of my skin, which helps.
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
I bought White Diamonds as it was a great price on Superdrugs website. I bought it blind never having smelt it before. I was pleasantly surprised it's a lovely long lasting fragrance. I'm not very good at discerning each note suffice to say it's a beautiful fragrance not old fashioned. I highly recommend you try it for yourself
Darlene F.
Edmonton
For some reason I was obsessed with this fragrance in high school, but it was way too heavy and mature for someone my age! I can't stand it now, I find it much to strong and overpowering, and rather unpleasant. My tastes now lean toward fresh, clean, oceany or ozone-laden scents.
Tamreen E.
I usually use body sprays and deos when i go out but during #special occasions i use #perfumes and #scents that i really love and this is one of them! It smells amazing and isn't too strong or too mild. Just perfect for me
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Perfume For Women Edt Spray Tester From love it its super rich a little goes a long way , its very mature , and not for everyone , its a classic
Véronique S.
Really nice senior perfume! My mother has been wearing this perfume since i am really really young and she still sticks with it! It smells so good and lasts all day!
I love this perfume. His presentation is beautiful. The fragrance is delicious, you just need to feel some incredible. It can be used day and night, although quite strong and often a bit drunk.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon