BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
This perfume is not for the fruity and flowery lover... this is what i call a woman perfume. Classic, sophisticated and elegant scent that is strong enough to be noticed but is also soft enough to be delicate and warm. My mother used it, and i used it and i can say that it is my favorite of all times.
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
This perfume is not for the fruity and flowery lover... this is what i call a woman perfume. Classic elegant scent that is strong enough to be noticed but is also soft enough to be delicate and warm. My mother used it, and i used it and i can say that it is my favorite of all times.
Kathleen W.
I remember my Baba (grandmother) loving this fragrance (and the actress) when she was alive.  It's not as readily available anymore which is a shame but I happened to come across it in a Winners and couldn't resist buying it.  It does have a strong scent but a very feminine one.  I enjoy wearing it for myself (and the memories it brings back).  The bottle design is nice too and looks nice on my mirrored tray.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
It's weird that I once loved this fragrance, when I was in high school! It's a very heavy, old lady fragrance that lingers, and not really in a good way. I gave it three stars because it is very recognizeable and unique, and I can always tell when someone has it on. But it also now dredges up memories of high school science class and TLC so it's a bit of a traumatic fragrance, lol
Zoviya M.
Jeddah, Macca
This is one of my top 5 fragrances, I find it gives Centre of attraction to me. The bottle along with it is very handy and pretty, its having diamond like texture bellow golden lid. Smells mixture of tender along with strong and at the same time resembles feminine beauty. I just love it.
H.A.beauty1 H.
This perfume is my favourite perfume and I have been using this perfume for so long and I use it everyday. In total I have purchased 4 of these perfumes, definitely recommend this if your like floral scents
Ray-Ann R.
An oldie but a goodie! This is a scent that has passed down through generations, meaning your grandmother maybe rocked this and so will you! If a mature scent that is so powerful it remains on clothes after you washed it
Jaclyn J.
Collingwood, ON
I love the smell of White Diamonds. It reminds me of my childhood, with my aunt and mother both working as cosmeticians at the Sears cosmetic counters. This perfume smells like class and luxury.
Natalie R.
This perfume is my mother's signature scent. I love this scent unconditionally. A true classic. When I am going on a date or when I am feeling like a superstar or want to standout and above everyone else, I reach for this perfume. This beautiful fragrance is overwhelming with power, passion, confidence, strength and seduction all in one. This scent is pure white diamonds indeed, as it is classic, yet rare, and stand above the rest, it is extremely long lasting. It is very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Naira B.
Calgary, AB
This is one of my top ten fragrances, I love the fresh smell it gives me afterwards. I wear this to all my company meetings and get complemented for it all the time!

The bottle is just as gorgeous and lightweight so it’s very easy to carry around in my bag for a quick spray whenever I need it!

The smell is a bit too strong but after the first few uses, it’s easy to get accustomed to.

Great! Would recommend!
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon