BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Shannon R.
This is a classic and will never grow old! This scent gives me the old Hollywood feel!
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
This gives me an instant headache. I am definitely not a fan of this fragrance at all.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
This was a favorite of mine growing up and now my daughter is continuing the tradition.
Angela j.
This cologne is very long lasting I love how it smell when you put it on. give it a try
Shelly M.
sacramento, CA
One of my favorite's for many years a timeless classic just like Elizabeth Taylor
Kendra M.
Marietta, GA
Eh, it's okay, but I think it's for older women, it's not really a "young" scent
love p.
Omaha, NE
One of the top perfumes on my list. it smells so good and it actually lasts long.
Felicia S.
I don't really prefer this smell. Too much for me. But my grandmother likes it.
Kate M.
Hannibal, NY
Smells like straight up old lady perfume, which is fine if you're an old lady.
Felecia M.
Hawthorne, CA
Only use a small amount
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon