BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Ana C.
Leander , TX
My mom likes this stuff AND that should say a lot lol This product has such an old scent that i personally DO NOT like.
Natasha B.
A beautiful woman scent. This was by far an amazing perfume for me. I wish I had more! I adored this. Light but elegant
Natasha S.
I got this perfume and I found it to be made for a much older woman than me. I think it should be used for older women
Guetty A.
Sterrett, AL
I don't own this but I actually like the way it smells I think it's a little strong but I do think it's pretty smelling
Judith H.
I still love it. It smells good on me and lasts a long time. The price point is affordable as well. Long live Liz!
Maria H.
My grandma love this perfume, it is always on her home, she uses every day and now I recognize her with this scent
SG R.
Abilene, TX
This is one of the old school fragrances by Elizabeth Taylor. I love this fragrance and have bought it many times.
Cristal M.
Es un perfume con un aroma sencillo pero agradable. No es la primera vez usandolo. Su duracion es bastante larga.
Vero L.
I really love the smell on the perfume!! it has a great scent!! i would recommend it to who ever likes the scent.
Becca J.
Shelbyville, KY
Definite classic. It IS however very strong. a dab'll do it, for sure. If you're careful, the scent is awesome.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon