BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Muneeba M.
Expensive but love it such pretty smell love it my go to perfume these days Everyone should get it the smell is long lasting :D
Angelica C.
Katy, TX
Most definitely for older women, although the scent is a bit too strong for my liking it is definitely a scent for older women.
Heidi I.
GARDEN CITY, MI
I think of this as being an old ladies' perfume, especially since my grandma wore it. If you're a young woman, don't wear this!
Tosha M.
Portage, MI
This to me seems to be a mature or older woman's scent. Very heavy and perfumed long lasting. A single spray goes a long ways.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,445 reviews
Me gusta esta fragansia me gusta que dura mucho tiempo en tu ropa y en tu cuerpo y sobretodo nuca pasa de moda esta fragansia
melissa t.
I personally dislike this perfume I feel like its more of an older women smell.. in which my step mother has this n loves it
Krissy H.
YUMA, AZ
UGH please get rid of this sent already. My mom has wore this forever and it smells yucky. I am glad she no longer wears it.
Roxana T.
Berkeley, CA
I bought this perfume a while back. I really enjoy the smell of this perfume! Smells like real jasmine =) highly recommend!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
It is pricey but it also smells great and comes in a very classy looking bottle. My mom is also crazy about white diamonds.
Gaby S.
Duluth
I love this perfume is so sweet and its odor is so exquisite that I can't describe it with different words than these. 😍
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon