BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Sue L.
Kalkaska, MI
At one time this was my favorite scent, but now I feel that it is a little strong and overpowering. The scent does last a long time.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

Smells like a funeral home. I understand mature classics (Chanel N5 for example) but this smells horrible
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
This was my grandmas favorite perfume. When ever I smell it I think of her. I don't think I could ever wear it but I love the smell.
Angela E.
Bryant
I love Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds. This is a floral smell. Guys love it. I can't wear many perfumes but this sweet smell I can.
Marha H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got this from an ex's mom as a gift before and gave it to my mom lol. this smells like old lady and i don't like it but my mom does
L M.
Absolutely love Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds perfume wonderful smells definitely recommend also can purchase at your local Walmart
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
Really do not like this perfume, it smells old and it is so strong. I do love strong perfumes,but this is just a strong bad smell.
geneva p.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a Amazing because my mother used to wear this perfume and what's her favorite and every time I smell that make me think of her
passionfruit x.
This has a good scent but it's more of an "older", "senior" type of smell. It does smell good just not too much for a young adult.
maria m.
I have this new because it smells so good I don't want to waist it so I use it for special occasions. I got this as a gift too.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Amazon