BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Design House: Elizabeth Taylor Year Introduced: 1991 Fragrance Notes: Lily, Rose, Amber, Oakmoss And Sandalwood Recommended Use: Casual see more...

L M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds perfume wonderful smells definitely recommend also can purchase at your local Walmart
Natasha S.
I got this perfume and I found it to be made for a much older woman than me. I think it should be used for older women
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has been around forever! It reminds me of my grandmother because it is what she used to wear. Great smelling but it is for older people.
Stevie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is classic of course, but also smells rather classic. My grandmother loves it though!!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to wear this all the time. This was my grandmothers favorite when I was younger so I naturally picked up on it. Now that I am a little older, I have developed a softer taste in scents.
Angelica C.
Katy, TX
Most definitely for older women, although the scent is a bit too strong for my liking it is definitely a scent for older women.
Karen H.
East Bernstadt, KY
I have been using this since in my teenage years. I was so allergic to perfumes but I can wear this one and passion and I always get asked what I am wearing.
Vero L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the smell on the perfume!! it has a great scent!! i would recommend it to who ever likes the scent.
maisa s.
afzin s.
This was the very first perfume I ever bought and to me it smelled amazing! The smell lasts longer then most perfumes.