Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH TAYLOR
#3622 in Fragrance for Her
Design House: Elizabeth Taylor Year Introduced: 1991 Fragrance Notes: Lily, Rose, Amber, Oakmoss And Sandalwood Recommended Use: Casual
Karen H.
Karen H.
East Bernstadt, KY

I have been using this since in my teenage years. I was so allergic to perfumes but I can wear this one and passion and I always get asked what I am wearing.
Vero L.
Vero L.

I really love the smell on the perfume!! it has a great scent!! i would recommend it to who ever likes the scent.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Parkville, MO

I used to wear this all the time. This was my grandmothers favorite when I was younger so I naturally picked up on it. Now that I am a little older, I have developed a softer taste in scents.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Katy, TX

Most definitely for older women, although the scent is a bit too strong for my liking it is definitely a scent for older women.
Stevie M.
Stevie M.

This perfume is classic of course, but also smells rather classic. My grandmother loves it though!!
maisa s.
maisa s.

Natasha S.
Natasha S.

I got this perfume and I found it to be made for a much older woman than me. I think it should be used for older women
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL

This perfume has been around forever! It reminds me of my grandmother because it is what she used to wear. Great smelling but it is for older people.
afzin s.
afzin s.

This was the very first perfume I ever bought and to me it smelled amazing! The smell lasts longer then most perfumes.

Join Now