Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Zoviya M.Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by theresa r.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

White Diamonds...the fragrance dreams are made of. A soft blend of florals including narcisse, gardenia and lilies with refreshingly crisp green notes produce this dazzling, glamourous fragrance created especially for Elizabeth Taylor.

Rhonda A.
Emtirely too strong for me.  Smells good on some people.  I cannot wear it. It gives me massive headaches.  Received it as a gift and couldn't wear it at all. Would not recommend it you get migraines easy.
moriah c.
I'm giving it 4 stars because I loved this scent back in the day. Unfortunately, unlike some classic scents, I don't think this holds up. It smells dated and makes me think of old ladies. Also very strong, like clear a room strong.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
To be honest I love this brand and scent is strong but a good strong once you walk in you’ll be like the center of the night last really long time and best of all it is a decent price
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These have always brought me luck. I remember the commercials and although I don't like this I think it smells good on other people. It is a classic smell that most women love. It is sold almost anywhere and it is still around after all these years .
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Smells like old woman. Don't like this scent at all. Lasts a good amount of time. But with how bad it smells you don't want it to. It's a little pricey also. Only used once when working in department store. Wouldn't buy for myself. Maybe someone older.
Tammy L.
lake Isabella
For many many years this was the only scent I would wear now I have ventured out but this is a very good price for your money 💰 my children knew for my birthday, Christmas that's what I wanted was white diamonds but I would get the set which was worth the money
Chanda H.
Troy, AL
Strong and powerful, this scent makes you the center of any social situation. It draws people to you with the mysterious notes of musk. My favorite perfume by my favorite actress.
Karen H.
East Bernstadt, KY
I am always asked what I am wearing. I am so allergic to scents but not this one I have one this since my teenage years when I found my allergies have been really afraid to try others other than Elizabeth Taylor passion and white diamonds with Grace smells like these two who needs anything else
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
White Diamonds is a perfume that smells very classy. Some say you smell like a old lady but i think it makes you smell classy and elegant. The bottle is very cute, i have bought this bottle at least 5 times. And i would of course keep buying it. I love it !
ellesbeauty B.
San Francisco, CA
I had this perfume and honestly I did not like it. You get a lot of product but it is a bit too overpowering when you enter a room people start sneezing it becomes and offending. It is a more mature scent but honestly it is too strong of a scent for my liking.