Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml

by Elizabeth Taylor

The fragrance dreams are made of. The name epitomizes singular star quality radiant, extraordinarily rare and overwhelmingly beautiful.

This is a classic perfume but why does it smell differently on other people it smells great on me but in comparison to my sister and her chemistry she has a different scent every time she uses this perfume versus when I use it sells differently This is a classic perfume but why does it smell differently on other people it smells great on me but in comparison to my sister and her chemistry she has a different scent every time she uses this perfume versus when I use it sells differently?
Does this have a prominent or even just a slight masculine, musky, or warm smell to it? Cuz the fragrance notes listed make me lean toward the assumption that that could be the case & those are what I gravitate to the most. But I haven't read any reviews of people mentioning that they've noticed or enjoyed those types of fragrant notes. Any opinions or insights in reference to my question would be much appreciated. Tanks!
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? [product:white-diamonds-by-elizabeth-taylor-eau-de-toilettespray-naturel]
Start your review of Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml!
How would you rate this product?
Angela  C.
Etowah, TN
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by Angela  C.
My grandmother was given a bottle of White Diamonds as a gift from my uncle. However I used the perfume more than she ever did I believe. I love sandalwood and you can really pick up the sandalwood notes in this perfume.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wore this perfume for a long time! Love it! Great price and value! Long lasting scent
Zaima M.
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by Zaima M.
Todos tenemos gustos distintos y a mi en lo personal no me gusta el olor es como anticuado o olor fuerte a talco.
Ayyah A.
Springfield, VA
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by Ayyah A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Overall it is an ok scent. Cant say I really enjoy this scent to be honest. Smells a little too like baby powder to me. Not that it is a bad scent just not one I gravitate towards. It does last a long time though. I sprayed it early in the morning and it lasts me all day.
ami M.
Erie, PA
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This perfume still has kick. Love the smell an you don't need alot one spray i had bought on for my friend as well ..
Carol C.
Brooklyn, NY
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by Carol C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Liz Tylors White Diamonds has a light floral fragrance. It has a soft feminine scent. It makes you feel sexy.
Beautii G.
The scent is really nice and pleasant. This perfume has been around for such a long time and still isn't out of trend. I really would recommend this perfume for any time of the season, since it's just perfect and suits any holiday. As a female I highly recommend this to any one!
Muneeba M.
Expensive but love it such pretty smell love it my go to perfume these days Everyone should get it the smell is long lasting :D
Georgia S.
Lawson, MO
This is one of my all time favs, I have been buying this since I was 20 years old and I loved t so much that I used it for air freshener as well as perfume. People would come to my house and smell it and tell me how much they loved it!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
Elizabeth Taylor's "White Diamond" fragrance is very mature, elegant and classy. It is a timeless perfume with a "diamond" embellished bottle design. Nice purchase for Mom; "A girl can always have more diamonds!" (Elizabeth Taylor)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...