BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

WHITE DIAMONDS is a classically inspired floral fragrance that showcases the beauty of simple elegance . Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Thalia M.
New York
Its a nice, classic every day fragrance.  I use it mostly to go to work.  It does have a powdery scent.  I have to spray a lot to make it last all day.  But its a nice go-to.  And the bottle is so pretty.
Insta: @_thaliaaaincTwitter: @thalia_incSnap: @msthaliaaa
t s.
The best Christmas gift. I usually buy the gift set for my mom which has about 3-4 items. She loves White Diamonds and the fragrance. The packaging and bottles are so pretty. Definitely recommend to gift someone this for the holidays.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Elizabeth Taylor's "White Diamond" fragrance is very mature, elegant and classy. It is a timeless perfume with a "diamond" embellished bottle design.

Nice purchase for Mom;

"A girl can always have more diamonds!" (Elizabeth Taylor)
Purnima D.
This smells like memories to me. I’ve been using this perfume for the longest time and am a repeat user. It smells amazing. The scent smells so fancy. This brand has been going strong for years. It is very long lasting.
Dakota L.
My mom bought this for herself and I tried it out and I truly despise it lol. She went in blindly and just chose one based on the package and she’s ok with the scent, it’s not her favorite but she likes it. It definitely gives me grandma vibes and I would never consider getting it for myself.
Rhonda A.
Emtirely too strong for me.  Smells good on some people.  I cannot wear it. It gives me massive headaches.  Received it as a gift and couldn't wear it at all. Would not recommend it you get migraines easy.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is a nice scent but it's for an older woman. I personally wouldn't wear this because it is strong and for an older woman but it's still a great fragrance. I have purchased for gifts. It's just not one of my fragrances I would wear myself.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
To be honest I love this brand and scent is strong but a good strong once you walk in you’ll be like the center of the night last really long time and best of all it is a decent price
Patricia M.
Granbury, TX
I have worn this perfume for the past 5 years and I have to Say it by far my favorite fragrance. I recommend this beautiful floral but musky sent to all my other ladies out there!
Amanda F.
Haysi , VA
If this is what diamonds was really suppose to smell like I'd never want another! I know a lot of people like this perfume but it's not for me. It makes me think of Granny old lady perfume. The smell is so strong it gives me a headache and makes me sick to my stomach.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ashley L.
Yosemite ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?

Dermstore