Elizabeth Taylor WHITE DIAMONDS by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz

Elizabeth Taylor WHITE DIAMONDS by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

White Diamonds once again shows her exceptional sense of style, This sophisticated floral has notes of Italian neroli living Amazon lily Egyptian tuberose Turkish rose Italian orris living narcissus living jasmine Italian sandalwood patchouli amber and oakmoss, see more...

Elizabeth Taylor WHITE DIAMONDS by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz
Elizabeth Taylor WHITE DIAMONDS by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz
Buy on Jet.com
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
I gifted this to my mom for her birthday. It smells amazing more for the sophisticated Woman but over all she loved and it lasts a long time
Laketra C.
Laketra C.
Who doesn't loooove White Diamonds!! My mom gets a bottle every year from us. We were just in the store and she could resist passing it up without a test spray!! It's something so relaxing about the scent.
Amal K.
Amal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
This was my first perfume I got on my 16 birthday.. Although It is for more older women , however I still like it ! It has a special scent with little jasmine ,, for sophisticated women.
sadia h.
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
A lot of apple prefer this scent..but i don't know i just don't like this one..too strong fragrance..I bought it once but didn't use it.... gave it away!