Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds by  Body Powder

Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds by Body Powder

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Body Powder Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds by  Body Powder
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds by Body Powder
Buy on Jet.com*
Wendy H.
I received the Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds by Body Powder as a gift a few years back. I sued to think that body powders were just for older ladies, but I was wrong. Post bath or shower, this is a great powder to use. Only a little powder is needed and the smell is incredible. The scent will last a lot longer than the perfume, in my opinion.
LaTasha T.
Radcliff, KY
I really love the powder. I even have the perfume to match it. Been wearing it for years. It's not meant for everyone
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I love the smell of this perfume it is one of my favorites which it wasn't so expensive but it's worth it
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
I reallllly realllly want this:( Dear influenster. Please pick me if this ever becomes available!