Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds, 6 Count

by Elizabeth Taylor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds, 6 Count!
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I was so happy that this came out in Target. The price is right guys don't miss out
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite I would get White Diamonds every year for Christmas I love the scent it stays with you for a while we bought from Macy's I will continue to use.
Since this perfume came out my mom has been using it only one she uses its been like 10 yrs I think she loves it it's a soft scent
Fort Worth, TX
I buy this for my sister every year for her birthday! Smells wonderful and the perfect gift. Classy yet affordable
Winston Salem, NC
My mother in law wears Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds. It is her signature scent. Every time I smell it I think of her.

Looking for your answer?