BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

A sheer powder foundation that gives you a natural complexion Refined texture that instantly glides onto skin Perfectly evens out skin tone & hides minor imperfections Makes your skin look smooth beautiful with a radiant glow Contained in a premium compact with mirror & applicator Product Line: Elizabeth Taylor - Powder - Translucent Pressed PowderProduct Size: 8.5g/0.3oz see more...

Influenster M.
Main reason why I got this ET compact was because of how beautiful it is, I'm a compact collector and this is one of my favorites, now the powder works well also, it's translucent and it's not chalky so it leaves you with a natural look. ET doesn't have a large variety of cosmetics selections but the few things ET produced are pretty great and this compact powder is one of them.
Alejandra B.
dios mio su empaque es divino me encanta su pigmentacion buen cubrimiento realmente no a e visto algo tambien presentado ojala lapresentaciones de todos los productos fueran asi pero la vida es asi el presio esta bueno todo esta perfecto es una muy buena adquisiscion
Elizabeth H.
This is your basic powder. I didn't find it to be too chalky or heavy and did not make me look cakey. Looks really good on top of my foundation.
Shorifa K.
This is a beautiful loose powder and it makes my foundation and concealer stay on my face for about 7-8 hours.