BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Sparkling White Diamonds is a fresh, classic scent for the timeless woman . Gentle and romantic, this fragrance, released in 1999, is sure to captivate your senses. The green citrus scent of neroli opens the perfume with a dazzling sweetness. Gardenia and lily drape the crisp fruit with a plush blanket of sensuality. Rose, narcissus, and jasmine deepen the floral motif at the middle, lending their own deep, heady aromas. The gorgeous flowers drift into a warm base of woods, amber, and musk. Wear this lovely composition as a signature daytime scent.

Buy on Amazon
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is stinky perfume. I hate to say it because it's very popular but it smells like s grandma and for some reason, the women who wear it spray seem to dump the entire bottle on themselves. 😬 I prefer something less musty smelling.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My mother adore this perfume so this is something that we get her as a gift for either mother day or birthday we love the way it smells on her...
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
Classic scent. I always get this for my mom every Xmas, she loves it. The scent isn't too overpowering and lasts for a while
Chandra P.
Sikeston, MO
This is my second favorite fragrance. It last all day and we'll into the evening. I wish I could find it in a gift set
Carly A.
Wheeling, WV
Classic spray. Classy scent. Very feminine. Great gift for others! Would definitely recommend