Elizabeth Taylor Passion For Men Cologne uploaded by Ramonita R.Elizabeth Taylor Passion For Men Cologne uploaded by Shaz S.Elizabeth Taylor Passion For Men Cologne uploaded by Yvette T.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Passion cologne for men is a masculine scent designed with a night out on the town in mind . The woody and Oriental blend begins with the citrusy top notes of lemon, bergamot and neroli, as well as the distinct aroma of lavender and the complex and unique fragrance of galbanum. At the center are balsamic notes of cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, balsam fir, plus the spicy additions of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the floral hints of geranium and jasmine. The blend’s base notes consist of amber, oakmoss, tonka bean, styrax, vanilla, musk, and vetiver. This complex fragrance was released in 1989.

Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Great product. I was a little hesitant of this product mainly because of the price and purple bottle, but it smells great. Not to heavy and not too light. Just perfect blend.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is my everyday fragrance. The fragrance is a muted almost powdery fragrance yet masculine. People have told me how I always smell good and that this "smell" is mine. At this price point you really can't beat it. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic smelling, very affordable cologne.
Yvette T.
Alma, NE
It is a long-lasting perfume is very pretty smile you only have to put it a couple sprays love the color of the bottle last a long time you can buy the small version and it would last you for a few months the bigger version will last you about a year I love this product
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
My boyfriend somewhat liked this cologne I got this a few years ago at a drug store in the fragrance section I know he liked it but I didn't get the wooooo from him personally I thought he smelled good
Eureka U.
This was one of the cheapest and disappointing scents ever. The packaging is beautiful and I wouldn't mind it being in my house if it didn't smell like crushed dreams.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love this smell of this cologne! I smelled this while shopping for my husband and thought he might enjoy it. Forgetting how much he doesn't like the smell of cologne, I kept it for myself to make the bathroom smell good!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is my favorite cologne for men. I got this for my husband. The price was unbeatable.. Great deal, awesome cologne. Arrived on time. Who could ask for more.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
I really like this cologne......the bottle is a very pretty color, and captivating. The smell is just wonderful..not to strong, but not to soft.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Man I love this container and because of that wanted to give it a try and purchase for my husband but based on reviews i don't think i will
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA
I personally don't wear this scent, but I absolutely love it on my husband. I can't even get annoyed by him when he smells so delicious😉
Shelly M.