Elizabeth Taylor Forever Elizabeth Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cindy Y.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Forever Elizabeth, launched in 2002, is a dewy and fresh daytime perfume . Sweet and intoxicating scents blend for a sensual fragrance experience. Apple, blackberry, and Italian mandarin open the perfume with a fruity, mouthwatering zing. Subtle green notes provide an undertone of earthy freshness. Violet, rose, and Egyptian jasmine lend a floral middle, filling the air with a heady bloom. Cloves, sandalwood, amber, and musk are the base notes, finishing the perfume’s motif with a spicy warmth. Sparkly yet deep, the elegant scent lasts all day.

Haley H.
This is my favorite perfume! It is hard to come across and I have to order it online but it smells so great! I am not sure why it is not a more popular and accessible scent in the Elizabeth Taylor line of perfumes but it really is such and elegant and unique scent! Highly recommend.
Holly U.
The packaging on the mini is OK, I assume that the bigger bottle is much prettier. The fragrance in my opinion is quite strong and does not dry down and become "fragrant" for a very long time. In most situations, this might be good thing and would have you feeling that the fragrance has stayed with you throughout the day, Not with Forever, The alcohol is pungent and a bit offensive. I think if you are a fan of White diamond you may possibly like this. I did not.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
I love this perfume and i have it since 2010. It still isn't out yet! It smells really good.. I can't have any strong due to allergy so this one is perfect and doesn't bother me. I would buy it again!
jenni b.
You can not go wrong with Elizabeth Taylor's perfumes. I Believe every one of them have a wonderful smell. And I especially enjoy the light flowery scent of this one.
Cindy Y.
San Pedro Sula,Cortés
Amo esta fragancia es mi favorita por su olor fino y sutil dulce se las recomiendo para las chicas que les gusta olor fino
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
How is the scent. It is subtle or overbearing.

Walmart