Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds & Sapphires Eau de Toilette uploaded by Rochelle M.Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds & Sapphires Eau de Toilette uploaded by Tina D.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Diamonds & Sapphires by Elizabeth Taylor is a combination of floral and fruity evokes images of spring . Base notes of sandalwood, amber, musk and vetiver create a sophisticated undertone that perfectly blends with middle notes of spice, rhubarb, jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose. The top notes of melon, freesia, galbanum, peach and lily-of-the-valley give the fragrance its florals and fruits. The moderate scent is strong enough to last all day without overwhelming those in your proximity.

Rochelle M.
This perfume smells lovely, it was given to me by my mother who loves Elizabeth Taylor perfumes. The scent lasts all day which I love and everyone I come into contact with both young and old tells me how great I smell. What more can I ask for? This scent is for classy women. The bottle is in my hand bag right now!
Tina D.
I love this stuff got it for Christmas from my boyfriends mom and every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments on it when I do. I am almost out of the bottle I have will have to get another bottle here soon.I wear a lot of colognes and out of all the ones I have wore this one has become my favorite
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I bet Elizabeth Taylor rolls over in her grave whenever someone calls this a 'grandma scent'. Beautiful and sophisticated as Purple Eye's herself, this is a scent ingrained in many a memory. My mother wore this briefly in the 90's and it still to this day reminds me of the time period. Nostalgia and class in a bottle.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for Christmas one year and loved the scent. It is a bit strong for me, but that didn't keep me from wearing it when I would go out. The bottle is elegant and looks nice when displayed on a bathroom countertop or vanity area. I would buy this again. I really liked it.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
This is one of my go to drugstore fragrances. They are super cute and in my local walgreens this same scent comes in a sprayer for less than $4. It is very fragrant and floral but definitely on the lighter side.
Simone J.
My mom wears this perfume and oh my god this smells so good. its one of my everyday fav.. the price is very affordable. it goes well with my body chemistry.. THIS IS NOT A GRANDMA SCENT.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
My mother uses this scent I actually like it ...shes used it for years and from time to time when I go out to a special event I will use a little but it is very strong so I do spray it in the air and walk through it.
Stefanie B.
I have use this in last to much but the smell was a little much but it still good and very good size and I got my at Macy's maybe $30 to $40 and maybe target could have it too .
Alicia H.
Elizabeth diamonds is a very bold smell. I think , the original is better because this has not a hint of saphire? But, its so not the diamonds Elizabeth Taylor glamour.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Wow it's surprising to know that they sell this at target for that much when I;m sure I've seen it for 1$ somewhere, it always gave me that old lady smell lol
Rochelle M.
Some people think this perfume is best suited for an older woman. Do you agree that its a more mature fragrance?

back