Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds & Rubies Eau de Toilette uploaded by Leydiz L.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

This feminine fragrance begins with powerful top notes from creamy, sweet peach and bitter almond tree, accented with the light, sweet aroma of cyclamen . The heart delivers floral notes with intense jasmine, the powdery influence of orchid, bright lily of the valley and a background from rose tones. Spiciness in the heart comes from the pungency of nutmeg and pepper, while coriander lends its woody feel. The base offers a powdery vanilla essence blended with the austerity of cedar, anchored by warm benzoin, deep amber and the lingering richness of sandalwood. The longevity is gauged between moderate and very long lasting, with sillage ranging from moderate to heavy.

• Does anyone else think this scent should be exclusively f...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Viviana G.
I love this perfume it smells really good! It has a nice scent to it , fruity scents can get annoying sometimes and this scent is not fruity , but it smells really good.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
My grandmother loved this perfume, and now that's how I remember this smell. Anyone in their late 40's has this perfume on their shelves.
Andreina C.
The most amazing perfume for women, specially for those who wants to seduces their husbands or boyfriends. Sweet fragance.

I love it
Samantha L.
Manteca, CA
I do not like this at all! My mom got it for me and I ended up regifting it to my grandmother in law.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
I love this parfum! it's my favorite! buy it in 2015 and I adore it ! it is a very sensual parfum
Kaushali U.
Definitely evening wear. Strong and lasts for hours. Feel so good wearing this, instant ego booster. Often being asked about the perfume I am wearing. Coming to the bottom of the bottle, will look to purchase this next time in Singapore.
Nikki W.
Ireland
I personally wouldn't wear it, but my mum wears it and smells lovely on her! It's got a mix of warm spicy, woody, floral, balsamic, powdery sweet smell. It will smell different on everyone, so if you are planning to buy this make sure to test on your skin first to see how it smells after it mixes with your body chemicals. :)
Theresa H.
North York , PA
Elizabeth Taylor always makes great perfumes. I have bought every perfume her line came out with. I am a sucker for her perfumes.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does anyone else think this scent should be exclusively for old people?