BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Diamonds And Emeralds By Elizabeth Taylor 2-Piece Gift Set Includes: 3.4 Oz Spray 3.4 Oz Body Lotion see more...

Althea J.
Oradell, NJ
Not a huge fan of this fragrance. This is a much more mature scent and is very strong. Got it as a Christmas gift and I have never worn it because I dislike it so much.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I got the Diamonds perfume as part of a sample pack, and honestly, it smells really "old" and feels like it's meant for women 60+. It's very strong and overpowering.
Neila N.

I would like to know this delicious fragrance, I've heard very good reviews of it. I hope influenster note to prove it.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Elizabeth Arden, Diamond set its one of my favorites perfume for years. I used from time ago.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Me I don't like care for the smell but my mother LOVES it she has like 3 bottles!