BY ELIZABETH MOTT

Give your brows the royal treatment! Queen of the Fill comes in 2 long-lasting and easy-to-use colors that fill in sparse hairs. Not only does it naturally define, sculpt, and groom your brows, but it’s also buildable. Go from untamed to polished brows in seconds. The tapered brush is perfect for quick, effortless application. Just remember: let the gel completely dry and you’re ready to go!

• I've been looking for a brow kit to fill my brows and heard this ...1 Answers
  • I used to get my brows threaded. I couldn't make it there and I p...1 Answers
  • Have any of you used the tarts or benefit brow gel? If so, how do...1 Answers
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
This is BY FAR my FAVORITE brow gel ever!! It fills in my brows perfectly, it is easy to apply, and I almost ALWAYS get compliments on my brows when I use this product. It comes in a small container and is more on the expensive side. The first time I got this product I received it in a monthly subscription package. The second time I received it as a gift. Once this container is out, I will be repurchasing!

The  Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel is one of my favorite products and I have recommended it many times to my family and friends.
angie R.
Aurora
I love love love Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel! I get compliments on my eye brows constantly, it's quick & easy to apply and so easy to remove if you mess up are your ready to clean your face for the night.
Talisha C.
Very pigmented eyebrow gel - I think I got this in an Ipsy bag. Just started using it and it’s amazing. Great color to my eyebrows, easy to apply, and blends nicely. Definitely my new fave eyebrow gel!!!!!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I received this brow gel in a subscription box and am impressed with it. It's great for a quick brow pick-me-up wehn you're tight on time or have little skill. The gel isn't clumpy and dries pretty quickly. Leaves a nice color on brows without looking too artificial.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
First off I'm going to start by saying that I am normally a powder girl for my eyebrows but I figured I'd give this stuff a try and I absolutely loved it. I was a little nervous at first thinking that I got the wrong color because when you pull the wand out of the bottle the color of the product looks as if it's later than what it comes out to be but when I applied it it was perfect. I'm really Diggin the packaging of this product although it was a little bit smaller than what I anticipated it being. I love using all makeup products that are cruelty free and this one definitely is cruelty free. I loved how easy it was to use and blend in with my original brows which are very light in color. Might I add how thoroughly impressed I was at how long it lasted. I have makeup fans at work and have already recommended that they try this awesome product. #elizabethmott #brows #crueltyfree #beauty #makeup #08L Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel
Anne M.
I received this flawless little gem in an Ipsy bag and have been buying it ever since! Granted, that's only been once because it lasts so long. I am a born blonde, but like most of us, my eyebrows didn't darken to the current shade of my hair. Crap move eyebrows! The applicator is perfect. The application goes on feather-light, so for those of us who like the natural look as opposed to the drawn-on option (ick!), this is your product. I love the fact that I can layer the product a bit to make it darker when necessary. Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel
Amber L.
I'm crazy about this brow gel!! It's not sticky and gives a natural tint to the brows. The brush is the perfect size and shape for really defining arches and tail ends. It's long lasting, but also washes off easily. The color is buildable, so I feel it would work for most brow colors. I've recommended this several times to friends and co-workers! Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I received a sample of this in a subscription box and really enjoyed it as far as tinted eyebrow gels go. I usually just use a powder on my brows but if I were to use a gel, this one would be my go-to. Super pigmented and long-lasting.
Deanna G.
I actually really like this! It's great for days your in a rush and just don't have the time to do tour brows. Easy to apply just make sure your eyebrows are trimmed because it will stick to every little hair.
Sarah M.
I got this in an ipsy bag AGES ago....we're talking 2015 and it still hasn't run out! I use it nearly everyday on my dark ash blond brows to give them some color and I have to say that it is one of the few "blonde" brow colors that doesn't skew warm and works with cool dark blond hair. Love it!
Elia L.
Toronto, Ontario
I love the packaging, where do you buy this product?
Joana R.
Wasco, CA
Where is this sold?
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I have a terrible time matching colors for my eyebrows. My hair is dark red but my brows are a light dirty blonde and my complexion is medium with slight rosacea. Do they have colors that will fit me?
Lea C.
Have any of you used the tarts or benefit brow gel? If so, how does this compare to those? Better?
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
I used to get my brows threaded. I couldn't make it there and I plucked way too much off my brows. I got this as a gift. I want to know before opening it, if it will really fill in the bald-ish spots and can I kind of make them look more like sisters than 2nd cousins?I did a horrible job plucking and getting them to match. I've been wearing a baseball hat and pulling it down as far as possible.