BY ELIZABETH MOTT

Give your brows the royal treatment! Queen of the Fill comes in 2 long-lasting and easy-to-use colors that fill in sparse hairs. Not only does it naturally define, sculpt, and groom your brows, but it’s also buildable. Go from untamed to polished brows in seconds. The tapered brush is perfect for quick, effortless application. Just remember: let the gel completely dry and you’re ready to go!

• I've been looking for a brow kit to fill my brows and heard this on...1 Answers
  • I used to get my brows threaded. I couldn't make it there and I plu...1 Answers
  • Have any of you used the tarts or benefit brow gel? If so, how does...1 Answers
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel
I received this product in an ipsy bag a long time ago. I never had an interest in doing my brows back then (I already have fairly full brows so I don't need too much filling in on a day to day basis) but recently I started using this just to give some life to my brows after I apply my foundation and I'm loving the result! I have the shade medium/dark but I don't notice much of a color change when I brush it on my brows. The spoolie is very small so its easy to be precise with the placement. I just run in through my brows, brushing up at the front, and BAM I'm done. I love it.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Southborough, MA
I love this stuff. I used to draw on my eyebrows and I felt like they were WAY too heavy, but when I was a kid I cut off half of each eyebrow with scissors so I have these awful sparse spots on each brow. This works like a charm and takes no time at all. The price point is great and I feel more natural - just fuller! Can't wait to buy again.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty tame brows so I didn't think that I needed a brow gel. I got this in a monthly subscription pack and now it is an important staple in my beauty routine. It keeps everything set and tamer and can be used even without a pencil fill in. It lasts all day and I've never had a problem with it rubbing off when I sweat.
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I didn't realize I needed this product until I got it in my ipsy bag. My eyebrows are light and even though I have enough hairs they don't always show up. Enter this tinted gel. It adds enough color to look put together while still looking natural. The mascara wand applicator makes it fast and much less fussy than a pencil
Regina B.
Regina B.
YAAASSSS THIS BROW GEL IS SO GOOD! I got this in an Ipsy bag and saved it as a backup when my L'oreal brow plumper ran out, but I regret not pulling it out sooner! The light color is perfect for a platinum blonde, a great neutral color. I'm able to use on its own and get full gorgeous brows!
Sharleen S.
Sharleen S.
New Hyde Park, NY
I got this brow gel a few months ago as a sample in my ipsy bag, and love it. It is farely easy to apply, however I do have to smooth and spread it with an eyebrow brush. I usually use a more powder base for my brows but really like the look of fullest I get from this. I would recommend it.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel
I've never been all that in to filling my brows, so to be honest I wasn't expecting much - especially since it looked a little dark to me. But I tried it anyway just for fun, and found it to be an awesome brow gel. The shade was actually perfect for me and my brows looked great.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Culpeper, VA
I love this stuff!! The color is beautiful and it is so easy to apply. I use this everyday. I won't leave the house without it on. I have brown eyes and it really sets them off. The brush could be a little longer...but it suffices. It lasts all day and I really like that.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I love this i got this in an IPSY bag I did get the darker of the two colors but it applys nicely with generous amount of product and can be easily combed out. The packaging is pretty nice looking reminds me of Benfit give me brow, still on the pricey side but recommend it
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is easy to wear and apply. It appears to be a mascara tube, but don't let that fool you. The gel keeps everything in place while also making your look more sultry and sexy. I would recommend this product to anyone seeking to tame and darken their lashes.
Elia L.
Elia L.
Toronto, Ontario
I love the packaging, where do you buy this product?
Joana R.
Joana R.
Wasco, CA
Where is this sold?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I have a terrible time matching colors for my eyebrows. My hair is dark red but my brows are a light dirty blonde and my complexion is medium with slight rosacea. Do they have colors that will fit me?
Nicki C.
Nicki C.
Recommendations on where to buy this? I love this so much! Received it in my ipsy bag...
Lea C.
Lea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have any of you used the tarts or benefit brow gel? If so, how does this compare to those? Better?