BY ELIZABETH MOTT

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

• How much is this brush?? I would like to try it out!1 Answers
  • What is the best of makeup brushes set?7 Answers
  • Wow this will help so much isn't it ?1 Answers
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
  • "I received this brush with my ipsy glam bag and I use it all the time to blend out my eyeshadow, it picks up the eyeshadow very well but it is better to use it as a blending brush, I recommend this to anyone that needs a good brush." in 152 reviews
  • "got this in my ipsy bag and i love it, this is one of the best things i get from ipsy these care just as good as the luxe brushes which i love, great for the crease" in 80 reviews
  • "I received this is my monthly Ispy bag. It's wonderful. I have a few blending brushes but this one does the job the best. The bristles are so soft and fluffy. I love how short the stem is. It fits perfectly in a little bag I carry in my purse so I can bring it with me everywhere." in 28 reviews
  • "[product:elizabeth-mott-blending-brush-68] nice and soft, not to hard, picks up powder good, nice and small to fit in makeup on the go" in 4 reviews
Jessica C.
Works well. I got it in my Ipsy bag so I’m not too sure about the price. It’s really cute and I’ve washed it a couple times and it’s held up fine. It’s a pretty typical blending brush, nothing special.
Izabella M.
Osteen, FL
I got this in an ipsy bag and I have loved it every time I use it! I love the color, the brush cleans easily, and I’ve had no hair loss in the brush and I’ve used it and cleaned it several times!
Jaylan N.
Fort Oglethorpe
This is a great brush for the crease! It has an amazing shape and fits perfectly in my eye. And the bristles are sooooo soft and blends colors beautifully. Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
Christian B.
griffith
Okay listen up yall. I've used over 6 different brands with blending brushes. And this is by far the best. It blends so precisely it's almost ridiculous. I do own 3 of the same brush because they're that great.
Emily B.
Pontiac , MI
I really enjoy this brush especially using clean to really blend shadows! Another great use for this brush particularly is it’s great for patting on Concealer or primer to eyelid to make it tacky!
Brittanee G.
Zeba
I love this brush!! I have never tried anything from this brand and I was very impressed with this brush!! The application of the shadow was fabulous, held the shadow on the brush fanastic, and easily cleans!! Love this brush!!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I received an Elizabeth Mott blending brush in one of my beauty subscription boxes. It works very well at blending out my eye shadows. It had no fall out. Would definitely recommend to my friends.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I use a lot of blending brushes and this one is nice but it’s not my favorite. The bristles are soft but it feels like it’s more just brushing eyeshadow of my lids and onto my shirt/under eye.
Sara H.
Kennesaw, GA
I received this in my ipsy bag, and I am so glad I did! I has helped change my eyeshadow game. It is the perfect size and fluffiness for your transition shade. Picks up just the right amount of shadow and blends it out so easily that it feels like I'm cheating.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
I found this brush to be nicely made, sturdy, but lightweight - which is not necessarily a bad thing. The handle is on the shorter side for brushes, but not "travel size". The synthetic fibers are soft, but no more so than some of the drugstore brands that are known to have decent quality brushes. I found them to be quite densely packed - maybe a bit too dense for eye shadow blending, in my opinion. While the bristles are not overly long, the brush is a bit on the large side, which created issues with smaller eyes.  Overall, it is a decent brush, and it is quite pretty. I would say that someone that has larger eyes or is looking for a nice nose contour or spot highlighting brush. I received the blending brush in my Ipsy subscription bag for March, 2017. This review is not sponsored in any way and the opinions are my own.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
Is this better than elf?
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed