BY ELIZABETH MOTT

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

• How much is this brush?? I would like to try it out!1 Answers
  • What is the best of makeup brushes set?7 Answers
  • Wow this will help so much isn't it ?1 Answers
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
  • "I received this brush with my ipsy glam bag and I use it all the time to blend out my eyeshadow, it picks up the eyeshadow very well but it is better to use it as a blending brush, I recommend this to anyone that needs a good brush." in 152 reviews
  • "got this in my ipsy bag and i love it, this is one of the best things i get from ipsy these care just as good as the luxe brushes which i love, great for the crease" in 80 reviews
  • "I received this is my monthly Ispy bag. It's wonderful. I have a few blending brushes but this one does the job the best. The bristles are so soft and fluffy. I love how short the stem is. It fits perfectly in a little bag I carry in my purse so I can bring it with me everywhere." in 28 reviews
  • "[product:elizabeth-mott-blending-brush-68] nice and soft, not to hard, picks up powder good, nice and small to fit in makeup on the go" in 4 reviews
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is currently my favorite blending brush. I use it every time I do my makeup, it works perfectly for my combo skin type. I love that it has such soft bristles, and it blends beautifully. Will purchase Elizabeth Mott again!
Karina O.
Valrico
This is by far one of my favorite brushes. I have received several of these from@my Ipsy bag. They have become some of my most used brushes. They are nice quality and the bristles are soft and make blending my eyeshadow easy.
Leah T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this brush in one of my Ipsy bags and I absolutely love it. It does a great job of blending out my eyeshadow and I use it all the time. I definitely recommend this brush to anyone who needs a good blending brush.
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
I actually think this brush is great as a crease brush. The handle is short and stubby, so it’s very easy to hold and the bristles are the same way, so it’s great to use to really define the shape of the look you are going for.
Rebecca V.
One of my favorite brushes for blending out the crease! I also use it with no shadow to blend any harsh lines. The brush is made very well. I have never had any hairs fall out from the brush or anything. Highly recommend!
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
These brushes are to die for!! I love the body of the brush and the bristles are soft and not flimsy which is a great sign of a good quality brush! I was so happy to find it in my Ipsy bag! I have so many brushes now!
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
Elizabeth Mott brushes are soft, but firm when they need to be, they feel good on the skin, and work really well. The price is decent and they don’t fall apart like some other brands. Overall I will purchase again.
thalia j.
This is my favorite blending brush, I got it for free on my ipsy bag a couple of months ago And I have to say that I love it. Is not big, neither small, is the perfect size, and is super easy to blend the eyeshadow.
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
This is one of my favorite blending brushes for eyeshadows! It blends evenly and is very soft, it doesn't irritate my eyes. I received it in an Ipsy bag but I would definitely repurchase when, or if it breaks.
Kara n.
Love love love this brush! It’s my favorite blending brush! I received it from Ipsy and have purchased a few more since. I’m not sure what it is that makes it so perfect but it’s my go to daily blending brush
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
Is this better than elf?
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed