BY ELIZABETH MOTT #12 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
  • "[product:elizabeth-mott-blending-brush-68] nice and soft, not to hard, picks up powder good, nice and small to fit in makeup on the go" in 6 reviews
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
I got this brush in my ipsy bag and I fell in love! It's perfect for crease colors and transition shades. It doesn't fall apart when you wash it, and has stayed good as new when I've had it for a good 4 or 5 months now. I'm completely satisfied with this product and would recommend to all!
Yarlin P.
I haven't put it down ever since I got it in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it! It works amazing it blends my eyeshadows like an abslote dream. It does not shed and is easy to clean. In my opinion everybody needs to get this eye blending brush it chnages the eyeshadow blending game.
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff , MO
I’ve really been liking this blending brush. It’s super soft and blends effortlessly with crease shades! The bristles are nice and so is the handle! This is a great quality brush! Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
Daisy T.
I got this brush in my March 2017 ipsy bag. I love it when I get brushes in subscriptions! This has become my favorite blending brush ever! Its soft, (which is why I love it), small, (another reason why I love it, I can barley see without my glasses) and its a pretty color!
Courtney W.
I actually prefer this blending brush as a nice highlight brush for my brow bone. I reach for other blending brushes over this one to blend my shadows. However, I always use this one for my brow highlight. It is so soft and I love the color. I received this brush in my Ipsy bag.
Jamie W.
I got this in one if my ipsy bags and I love it. Nothing can go wrong with getting new brushes. Elizabeth mott has nice brushes overall. Great quality! It is soft and works well on my eyes. I love how semi compact it is. It is sturdy and great! I love this brush!
RasErin D.
Charlottesville, VA
I LOVE this blending brush, it's one of many I use every time I apply my eyeshadow. It works very well with transition colors and it's lightweight and soft. It's the perfect brush for blending beginners.
Cinnamon R.
I really love using this blending brush to apply my eyeshadow. It picks up product easily and has very good coverage. The materials do not feel cheap and the bristles of the brush don't fall out like some cheaper makeup brushes.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This brush is great! It’s one of my favorites to use on my eyes when I’m only using one color. This is because it picks up a lot of pigment without even trying. I got it in one of my ipsy bags and have loved it since.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
I found this brush to be nicely made, sturdy, but lightweight - which is not necessarily a bad thing. The handle is on the shorter side for brushes, but not "travel size". The synthetic fibers are soft, but no more so than some of the drugstore brands that are known to have decent quality brushes. I found them to be quite densely packed - maybe a bit too dense for eye shadow blending, in my opinion. While the bristles are not overly long, the brush is a bit on the large side, which created issues with smaller eyes.  Overall, it is a decent brush, and it is quite pretty. I would say that someone that has larger eyes or is looking for a nice nose contour or spot highlighting brush. I received the blending brush in my Ipsy subscription bag for March, 2017. This review is not sponsored in any way and the opinions are my own.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Is this better than elf?
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed