BY ELIZABETH MOTT

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

• How much is this brush?? I would like to try it out!1 Answers
  • What is the best of makeup brushes set?7 Answers
  • Wow this will help so much isn't it ?1 Answers
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
  • "I received this brush with my ipsy glam bag and I use it all the time to blend out my eyeshadow, it picks up the eyeshadow very well but it is better to use it as a blending brush, I recommend this to anyone that needs a good brush." in 152 reviews
  • "got this in my ipsy bag and i love it, this is one of the best things i get from ipsy these care just as good as the luxe brushes which i love, great for the crease" in 80 reviews
  • "I received this is my monthly Ispy bag. It's wonderful. I have a few blending brushes but this one does the job the best. The bristles are so soft and fluffy. I love how short the stem is. It fits perfectly in a little bag I carry in my purse so I can bring it with me everywhere." in 28 reviews
  • "[product:elizabeth-mott-blending-brush-68] nice and soft, not to hard, picks up powder good, nice and small to fit in makeup on the go" in 4 reviews
kendall l.
Libertyville , IL
i love this brush! it’s a small/medium size fluffy blending brush. it’s comfortable to hold and easy to use for a transition color in your crease, or along the bottom lash line. 4 stars only because the brush head is a little loose already
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
I received this brush in a monthly subscription, from my March Ipsy bag.

Overall I like that the brand says their cruelty free, vegan, 100% synthetic, and $16 for this brush isn’t too overpriced. I found this brush to be very cute and I love using it to blend out my eyeshadows. I don’t really notice any significant fall out from the bristles when cleaning but I don’t really know much about this brand to really want to purchase from them. It also doesn’t look like they have a large variety of brushes on their site to begin with.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I have this brush and the tapered blending brush from Elizabeth Mott and I love them. This brush seems to be more densely packed but it still allows a sufficient amount of product to be picked up and blended accordingly.
AFashionable C.
I have been using this brush every day since I got it. Soft, picks up a reasonable amt of product and applies/blends flawlessly. even mattes that are a little patchy go on smoothly w/this. What's there not to love?
Madison Z.
I received this in an ipsy bag a few months ago and I fell in love instantly! It blends so well and it feels so nice on the eyelids! I have sensitive skin and some eyeshadow brushes irritate t but this one is great!
Olivia B.
Louisville
Such a cute brush! I love the getting new brushes and this brush looks really nice. I cannot wait to use it and see how it blends my makeup. I’m a little weary of it, though. I hope it works out great!
Tonya C.
I received this in an Ipsy bag a few months ago and I absolutely love this little guy.  I use it to apply my first color into my crease and I also use it to blend colors out.  I primarily use Morphe and Luxie brushes and this one is right up there with those as far as quality.  Super soft and does a perfect job and has allowed me to step up my eye look game.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I got this brush in my ipsy glam bag one month and I love it. Now I look forward to all the brushes ipsy wants to send me. I can use this brush for all my eye looks. It blends amazing and packs on color without being overloaded or even soaking up all the color.
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I feel like EVERYONE owns this brush, am I right? It's so soft, it's adorable and blue. It has to be one of my favorite blending brushes. I have had this brush for about 2 years now, give or take? I got it on Amazon for around $10-$15. It blends eyeshadow pretty well.
Carrie C.
I have this in purple ( my favorite color). It's really nicely made, feels nice in your hand. Really soft and there hasn't been any shedding. I have been using this brush to blend out my eyeshadow and i am very pleased with it. Think i may get the teal version also!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Andrea M.
Is this better than elf?
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed